Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
agent kek @agent_kek
08 February, 02:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
i was so close on the prediction i still nailed it but dang so close

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pura Vida @Justice9369
07 February, 10:02
I wouldn't be surprised if Kappy is atill Alive in Witness Protection, with Prince, Michael Jackson amd Princess Diana

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
07 February, 10:46
In response Pura Vida to his Publication
thats who I thought it was??....😳

Tim Siders @tsidkenu
07 February, 09:02
so much for the 12-21. Maybe after the game, they can switch and count points in the middle of the night and reveal the final score weeks later

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
08 February, 02:15
In response Tim Siders to his Publication

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
07 February, 08:00
1221 take it away! military precision... i wont be surprised if that is the final score!
#KeepingTheFaith

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
07 February, 07:39
It sure looked liked Kappy in that Mountain Dew commercial! Distinctive enough (the shades, too), it didn't feel like a coincidence. 🤔

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
07 February, 04:36
i hope he is still with us.❤️🤞

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
07 February, 08:01
In response Georgia Harley to his Publication
im nearly positive he is!!! as well as a lot of our other favorites! 😊

Penny Blake @penny1040
07 February, 04:16
Gosh I wish he were still on this planet.

Donna Martin @Meme17
07 February, 04:02
Maybe it's TB 12 Kanas 21 🤔

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 04:03
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
The linup has KC first.

Razz Matazz @RLH10
07 February, 03:56
🤞Oh...this is too good.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 04:04
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
If that's tonight's score I'll flip.