Camille Faith @CamilleFaith082917
09 January, 10:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I am supposed to lower the APL now but you all scary.
10:21 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
11 January, 02:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
11 January, 02:39
That's only half the apple 🍎 go ahead and give us the whole

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
11 January, 09:52

Gematria Student @gems1234
10 January, 10:56
I AM SUPPOSED TO LOWER THE APL NOW BUT YOU ALL SCARY

(555, 177, 552, 219, 234, 41/12->53)

ALL THEIR EFFORTS TO KEEP GOD AWAY ARE ABOUT TO CRUSH THEM =555

SEVENTEEN PLUS =177

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE OUT UPSIDE DOWN AND SIDEWAYS =552

AMERICA WILL BE MADE GREAT AGAIN =219

REMEMBER TO PRAY OFTEN =234

P53 = Q TOLD US ABOUT GEMATRIA =241

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
10 January, 09:12
Oh no....we still pissed. That hasn't changed.....yet.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
10 January, 05:28

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
10 January, 02:02
WHO'S SCARY?

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
10 January, 01:42
Big love being sent out to everyone❤️

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
10 January, 11:23
Love you VK.
LOVE

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
10 January, 11:00
Who Dey tell you ‘dat?

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
10 January, 10:26
#WRWY
🙏❤️🕊

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
10 January, 10:18

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
10 January, 10:05
Phuck It
Do It
Just Another Day

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
10 January, 09:58
Lame stream talking about banning gas stoves. Why not,...Can't afford groceries to cook on them anyway. Don't even get me started on the IRS. My APL is pegged in the red for the foreseeable future. With long breaks of shiney thrown in, just to keep them guessing.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
10 January, 10:35
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
I'm just gonna go outside and hunt some squirrels to throw on my firepit.

America First @Realdeal
10 January, 02:11
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
its okay we are suppose to suffer its part of the plan many people enjoy the plan 🙄

... Fighter @Fighter
10 January, 09:39
ts:22:21
caps:IAPL
45💥

Michelle Conn @writermom
10 January, 09:30
Only if it means good things for us and bad things for the cabal. Otherwise, NOOOOOO.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
10 January, 09:30
Can’t get past “I am supposed to”…..I have questions, lol! 🤔

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
10 January, 10:53
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
i am scary too.

i want to run- sick of crawling.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
10 January, 02:04
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
right and who is his handler. is there anyone who is not being controlled.

Ali Beth @Albeth7
10 January, 08:24
im in IL and pisses off! No one is covering the scary and unconstitutional bills they arr shoving through! completely disregarding witness slips!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
10 January, 08:18
a 555 🥺😍

stay strong Patriots 😎
focus

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
10 January, 10:50
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
scare event incoming we shall see 🍿

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
10 January, 07:53
We anons are Badass 🤣

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
10 January, 07:47
Lower VK.

you all scary - gematria - drop 219

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
10 January, 07:50
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
He's been hitting quite a few stringer codes lately. Operators active?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 January, 07:37
Lower, should be fooking higher!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
10 January, 07:22
why what are we gonna see out of that?
cheap asses with our own money

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 07:19
Okay, how about to 9.518? That is low enough.

1776 ... @IGG1776
10 January, 07:19
It won't get past Mitch in the Senate.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 January, 06:30
My answer : yes please, because it means not so pissed =good news for us. So yes please!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
10 January, 05:14
get it in a headlock and take it down
#WinningBigly

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 January, 11:38
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
lol!

Free Bird @DCast
13 January, 12:12
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
That's the Teaching of #HeavensRejects
totally 'wrong' thinking is demonically inspired
cute little gal though - her parents might want her to know GOD exists and will help her in this world of scummies, or she might end up 'change her gender' thinking it 'good'

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 January, 04:02
Says who?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 07:10
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
That was my first thought too. 🐸 Kek

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
10 January, 03:24
Wtf VK, I thought we are all frens?
I have a song thing about aliens--and stuff--pretty sure the alien isn't that scary is he? He is adorable! Watch!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Because the Night Belongs to Umbreon and Espeon - YouTube

Another Umbreon x Espeon video. I hope you guys don't mind that some of the images are the same as the ones in the first one.I hope you enjoyed the video.I d...

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
10 January, 03:48
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication