Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
27 July, 11:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Most powerful true statement.

Ready to guide and support when the time comes. I have been resonating with a song lately, Here, There, Now, Then for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Upchurch "HERE, THERE, NOW, THEN" (Creeker Sessions) - YouTube

Upchurch "PIONEER" album avaiable on Itunes and SpotifyHere, There, Now, ThenProduced By: Thomas TonerDirected By: ALuceVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
05 December, 10:39
There's that precipice again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 December, 10:32
. 🕊

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 December, 10:26

Desert Dog @Zippydog
11 March, 10:10
My gut says yes to this.
My gut also says we have not reached the precipice.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
14 May, 11:11
Thank you CrypticOne, i have learnt so much from you and all the other good people that has been helping us to wake up💛

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 February, 06:46
Elon Musk needs
to know God and Human Body is connected and give us wisdoms can go beyond A.I.

Quantum Initiative and Qigong 💞☯️

🌎☯️◯=♾✨

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
10 February, 05:42
precipice is a very powerful word for a very powerful image. We are on the Precipice of Humanity's survival now.
We need to come together.

Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
10 February, 08:04
Pls help me out: what is the title of this movie?
Wanting to see it again, so it's a great #sync ❤️

arba happihr @arba
05 December, 10:54
In response Marina OfLight to her Publication
Matrix

LionSchaf Lilly @FamLilly
09 February, 04:03
The precipice is for some people and kids so near that they will spring.( Not me)
It can't be the way.

Bits and Pieces @QueenB1
08 February, 10:18
at this time?

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
08 February, 09:34
I dissagree humanity has faced enough "precipices".... fake wars & fake everything ... we have been lied to & cheated on ... enough is enough already ... it's time for what's Real
Even if we're all awake we can't fight back because they the Evil ones will wipe us out ... we rose up , fought back bit they have all the weapons and power

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 December, 10:39
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
we can win if you believe in God we will win it always has been good verses evil . Gof lets thing happen for reason if it comes to the end those who believe will win one way or another . 🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 December, 10:58
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
year 856 humans killed reptilians

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
08 February, 03:28
whoa ...this seems to echo Juan O Savin's recent reference to a "cuban missile crisis moment' coming. 🤦🏻‍♀️
So irritating to watch John Cleese after his annoying anti Trump twitterposts.

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
08 February, 02:42
We are there! The precipice!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 February, 02:23

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
08 February, 02:20
sadly this is true!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 February, 09:57
Sometimes you cannot tell people the truth.
You must show them.
Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
08 February, 03:06
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Always willing
Always ready
to stand for what's right

Dario Lacic @CroPat
08 February, 05:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
That's true. I can't be that cocky to say this or that should happen bc we have no all the puzzles to clearly see a whole picture. Now, depends what's the precipice for whom. Those awaken, have been fighting for the truth and freedom for years and especially now. For us, the precipice was a long ago. I also feel that never been so many people awaken as of today. Although, still too many asleep. Those who are awaken by now are awaken. Those who are not yet will not be until slapped in the faces with painful thruths by the big revelations. The hammer must drop ASAP before a fatal damage happens!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 February, 09:40
“A near death experience”.
1o7

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
07 February, 08:12
😍Well, talk about technology. Had to reset my phone today , eventually...

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
07 February, 08:08
For all those frustrated at the lack of a quick resolution, STOP. There is no quick fix when it comes to meaningful revelation. We must embrace for the storm and welcome it when it comes. Yes, it will be dark, forboding, and terrifying. Trauma breeds change.

We, as a connected and unified energy, need to be metamorphisized. It is not enough that only handfuls are awake, we need the masses to be awakened. Have faith!#wwg1wga.

On the other side of the storm lies a true awakening to the universal and spiritual realm we inherently belong to. Life is beautiful. Hold on to hope. HOLD THE LINE!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 February, 07:27
What will happen between here and the next .12 APL to bring us to that brink? 🤔

At the brink, the breaking point, will we make it rain? Remember how to play? God be with us, work through us. Amen.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 07:44
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
#MK_ULTRA_

AND THE PIECE OF CRAP OF SATANIC LUCIFERIAM

CULT TO DEATH

AND PAIN

dEATH_NEAR_EXPERIENCE PIECE OR CRAP MINDSET

#Masonic
#LUCIFERIA
#RITUALISTIC

ANTI #God

#PSYCOPATHIC 100%
MINDSET

ANTI ALL OF THIS OTHER :

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#thestormisuponus

THE RETARDED IDEA OF TRY TO #MIND CONTROL #USA
BY #TRAUMA A USUAL
IN THE VERY NAME OF #God !!!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
08 February, 10:54
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
07 February, 07:22
I made it 683..❤️
It s all only just a... miracle
It s not only to see to believe God is real
The only you need is to open your eyes and your heart..look up in the Sky
We all need Love so think about it
..and it will happen to you ❤️

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
07 February, 06:51
APL 9.8

HOPE FILLED TEXAN @hopenotwasted
07 February, 06:45
Thank you for being the light in the darkness and for a little hope as we travel through

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
07 February, 06:43
This is why we see protests in many countries now. Even many poor countries refused to be testers for the Covid vaccines, they are awakening.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
07 February, 06:42
Glad you are with us this evening Vincent... :)

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 February, 06:35
i think there is a key piece here: "our sun was dying...." I think K was US from the future sent back to give us the chance to wake up.....i have had dreams the past week (and others too) that the sun explodes (nova's) - the REAL sun - not the fake simulator they feed us here in this simulation....truth in movies.....this is not just about us "evolving" - this is about US WAKING UP and REMEMBERING our HIJACK of our ORIGINAL experience. DJT calls them "the invisible enemy" and those "dimensional criminals".....

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 06:35
Me and my squad are on call. Full Armor of God.

Let Freedom Ring @GetCued
07 February, 06:26
Pray God grant strength, wisdom and protection to all in harm's way. Godspeed and thank you VK.