The Real Me @TheRealMe
#prayerteam , I need you.

My 84y-year old Dad is on the way to the hospital. Can't breathe or walk. Yes, he has had the evil shot and boosters. I tried - old habits die hard.😓😡
05:36 PM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
11 January, 11:49
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🙏 Praying for your Dad and You ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 January, 11:47
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 January, 11:45
Prayers up for you and Dad 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💚

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
10 January, 07:20
Dear God, please be with them 🙏❤️

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
10 January, 07:20
Dear God, please be with them 🙏❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 January, 07:17
🙏💗🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
10 January, 07:09
prayers up for your dad 🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 January, 07:05
Praying for your father's return to health.🙏🙏🙏 I just saw this post and I'm wondering if you have an update.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 January, 10:56
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 January, 06:35
Dear God we call on you for comfort and peace at this time please allow your presence to be known.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
10 January, 06:28
🙏🙏🙏💕

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
10 January, 05:53
🙏🙏🙏🙌

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
10 January, 01:28
🙏🙏🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 January, 01:25
😞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 January, 09:58
Sending Prayers!

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
10 January, 09:52
🙏🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
10 January, 09:52
🙏🙏🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
10 January, 09:22
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for your Dad amd you.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 January, 08:32
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 January, 08:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
10 January, 05:04
🙏🏻✨❤️

Donna Howard @DeHowie
10 January, 04:36
🙏

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
10 January, 04:36
i am so sorry may a miracle happen and he is safe!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 January, 03:10
please JESUS touch this man’s Dad and heal him restore health to his lungs and legs
in Your Holy Name we pray Amen

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 January, 03:04
🙏✨🙏
#prayerteam

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 January, 02:57
Praying for your Dad!!! 🙏 💕

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 January, 02:49
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 January, 02:48
praying for your dad. this is the part of the plan (that was allowed to play out) i don't get. too much trauma and suffering happening w/the vax alone.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 January, 11:02
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
It is hard. But, it is war and we all have free will. Perhaps only so many things can be handled in this 5D chess game. And big lessons on a generational level have to be learned. It sure sucks, though.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
10 January, 02:00
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 January, 01:47
Praying for him friend🙏❤️

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 January, 01:43
prayers