Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 12:22
2 loved Vaxxed ones have covid. uggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 January, 12:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
☹️That sucks. I am sorry this is happening. Question. My son unvaxed and his gf vaxed. I try not freak out about this( panic not so good as I cannot afford to) but does anyone know data on this scenario? This is a touchy situation. His first love and since middle school. This is very difficult stuff. I spend a lot of time fighting off anxiety. My whole family of origin pretty much all of them took it.I have had to process a lot of potential loss. My daughter and son. I can't go there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 01:17
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Love is the reason we are here. I wouldn't interfere at all in their relationship. Only take loss as it comes. Don't try to process 'potential' loss. You will drive yourself mad.

Jewels 777✨❤️ @jewelsc
I do not want to interfere with love at all. You are right, "it is what it is" and I feel the wisdom in not letting fear of loss rob the beauty of what is. Thank you for straightening out that sneaking concern. .🙂.
05:20 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 January, 05:26
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
(*I have not mentioned it to him ever. Just a struggle that arises in my heart from time to time after too many vax posts.) Muchas gracias🤠