Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 12:22
2 loved Vaxxed ones have covid. uggg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 January, 12:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
☹️That sucks. I am sorry this is happening. Question. My son unvaxed and his gf vaxed. I try not freak out about this( panic not so good as I cannot afford to) but does anyone know data on this scenario? This is a touchy situation. His first love and since middle school. This is very difficult stuff. I spend a lot of time fighting off anxiety. My whole family of origin pretty much all of them took it.I have had to process a lot of potential loss. My daughter and son. I can't go there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 01:17
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Love is the reason we are here. I wouldn't interfere at all in their relationship. Only take loss as it comes. Don't try to process 'potential' loss. You will drive yourself mad.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 January, 03:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good advice. Virtually all my family got vaxxed and boosted (except my one son and his family - the other son got the initial two). I have said very little about it to the vaxxed family. I do have a tough time understanding why they keep taking boosters when it is clearly evident that transmission and infection is happening. I don't dare discuss side effects. I wasn't going to change their minds so why try.

arba happihr @arba
What would be the point of saying anything about the jabs after everyone has been jabbed.
Prayer is all I know to do for our loved ones.
How many people didn't take the jab do you know?
Seems like more people took it than not
Covid jabs are not on the hot topic among people these days.
Most took the first two.
Prayers sent to your family
I hope they got the saline jabs
03:52 PM - Jan 09, 2023
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 January, 04:59
In response arba happihr to her Publication
There was a good video on Twitter where a MD said that batches of vaccine were spoiled because they weren't stored properly (those people dodged a bullet). I suspect many people received these dud shots (I can't imagine many places keeping the vax stored at the proper temp).