Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Morning Patriots!

VK is back on Twitter. Hopin all the rest of us will be there soon as well!
11:16 AM - Jan 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
10 January, 02:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
10 January, 02:39
I'm back on Doq. I had to submit an appeal and I asked what I did wrong - they said it was an error. Try that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 January, 10:20
I have a new account there . I cant remember the password or emails I linked my old ones too . #noworries .
I can only go in for a little at a time though bc it is like wading through molasses.#Yuk

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 January, 11:04

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Johnny β‚Ώ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
09 January, 09:57
Weird... tried searching but this is all that came up...

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 January, 10:11
In response Johnny β‚Ώ Good to his Publication
kek

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
10 January, 07:38
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Same 🀣

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 January, 10:13
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
I am wondering if it will ever happen or if you have to be part of the plan to get reinstated

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 January, 09:03
Yay DoQ+!! i hope to see you there and be there again too.. πŸ˜‚

Irish Scot @IrishScot
09 January, 08:46
Hooray! Thank you Doq!!!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 January, 08:43
?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 January, 08:38
eh

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
09 January, 08:37
And he flipped the e!!!

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
09 January, 06:54
Whoa!! That's BIG!

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
09 January, 05:54
I hope so too!

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
09 January, 05:50
I also hope that the rest of you are back soon, I miss you all there. πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’ͺ🏽

Night Shift @kekerista
09 January, 05:37
the ads on twitter.............
https://twitter.com/TheWat...

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 January, 05:29
I lasted for one day then booted off for saying Fauci should be hung

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 January, 05:13
Yippee! i have got to look for him....they had let me back about a month ago..So we are coming full circle!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
09 January, 04:55
Love the family on AU, but Twitter gives me a broader view of the the whole scene, esp libtards, lefties, and other species of sheep.

Bee Saved @BSaved
09 January, 04:05
BSaved is still a no go on the Bird network.

Bee Saved @BSaved
09 January, 04:28
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
I must have morally offended Satan himself.

Judy Link @Jlink333
09 January, 03:56
I’m only going back to the twat…er after enough of my family here does.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
09 January, 03:56
Hopefully, the rest of us will also have our previous accounts restored with all our following and followers, but nothing yet after multiple appeals. Will always remain on AU because it’s my home, but need to be on Twit battle field too. 😊

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
09 January, 04:23
In response Little Bird to her Publication
That's exactly how I feel Little Bird.

AU is The Strong Hold for me, but IF we do (πŸ™) get All our followers bk on Twit, I'd love to be able to share post's from my AU fam'.
But if we have to start all over again, I'm not sure I could be bothered to do so, not now I'm very happy hereπŸ™‚.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
09 January, 03:51
Why leave AU they have been here for us all along! 🧐πŸ₯ΊπŸŒΉβ™₯️🌹β™₯οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
09 January, 04:31
In response Stevie King to her Publication
😧... Leaving AU..?!!! why???
No, it's not going to happening... in my view anyway ...unless something fantastically wonderful should crop up, and we'll have no neeed to be here any more, well you never knowπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ...☺️

10Δƒ c̄❓ @10ac
09 January, 03:34

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
09 January, 03:25

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
09 January, 03:08
what VK handle on twitter plz and Thank You

10Δƒ c̄❓ @10ac
09 January, 03:35
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 January, 02:51
As for Me and my house Nana will be returning to Twitter if Elon let's me to battle with a bit different attitude and battle plan.

Grateful since Elon has removed most of the bots.
I will battle but will be more interested than ever in engaging conversations and changing minds than getting into things like name calling and blocking wars.

Hopes of bringing more of them with us.

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
09 January, 07:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
nama you keeping yourvAnon account, i pray!?!

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
09 January, 07:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
nama you keeping yourvAnon account, i pray!?!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 January, 02:40
Hoping at least ONE of my many twitter accounts is reinstated.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
09 January, 02:39
I've submitted 5 or 6 appeals.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
09 January, 07:01
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
same