Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
09 January, 07:36
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
For those who have already been exposed to massive doses of truth about the monsters who have enslaved us, we will continue to be horrified by the depravity of their crimes against humanity. Our hearts are already in deep pain about the children in those DUMBS and the ones who have already been lost to this life. But that pain is about to intensify. Our plan is to continue to pray to God for deliverance and understanding. To continue to seek God's message to us found inside the Bible. Without God,. we would not be able to bear what is coming. Jesus described the end of this age to His disciples in Matthew 24. He said that “Unless those days were shortened, no one would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened." His final victory will see (Revelations 21) “a new heaven and a new earth.” He will wipe away every tear and we will dwell in the divine presence of our Father God and His Son.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
09 January, 07:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
09 January, 08:20
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Playboy mansion tunnels to Hollywood celebrity homes'
The article requires subs but I managed to refresh and take ss.

https://www.telegraph.co.u...

Photos on Playboy site were missing, some on the WBM which was difficult to get.

https://web.archive.org/we...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 January, 07:11

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 January, 07:13
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 January, 06:19
TY for the AWESOME recap.

I read last night 'Someone' was taking out the
deadly cartel in MX...

I pray disclosure on the Deadly Vax happens soon.
Adults have Free Will to decide but they're going
after babies now.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 January, 03:49
Enough is Enough

How many deaths are acceptable to the so called White Hats and Trump America???

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 January, 03:13
A final 14 month phase? It's very hard to believe the war against the deep state will continue all this year. What's the point of having all the evidence against our enemies and then dragging out arrests over four years? Americans are suffering financially and dying from the vax that Trump kept recommending. I'm very close to bankruptcy.

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
09 January, 03:43
In response David Treciak to his Publication
i agree people have lost everything. The last two years have been a disaster and people need help and relief now. not “soon”

Green 8700 @Green8700
09 January, 03:53
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I’m right there with you! I can’t sleep at night worrying about how to get by!