Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
09 January, 02:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 January, 03:13
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
A final 14 month phase? It's very hard to believe the war against the deep state will continue all this year. What's the point of having all the evidence against our enemies and then dragging out arrests over four years? Americans are suffering financially and dying from the vax that Trump kept recommending. I'm very close to bankruptcy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
I’m right there with you! I can’t sleep at night worrying about how to get by!
03:53 AM - Jan 09, 2023
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 January, 04:13
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
If it turns out to not be true that banks are switching to QFS and NESARA is coming this month I'm going to reassess my options. I never envisioned the plan going on 4-5 years.Or that the MSM would still be pushing fake news in 2023.

Green 8700 @Green8700
09 January, 04:40
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Good Luck my friend. I pray out loud and ask God to guide me and that is helping. 💕🙏