Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
08 January, 06:15
The Brazilians have managed to take over their Supreme Court, completely occupy their Congress, and chase Lula out of his residence in just one day.

Many officers are now siding with the people, and refusing to protect the corrupt Lula Communists.

The Brazilians KNOW the PedoBiden regime and International Marxists helped rig their elections, and are demanding justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 January, 07:32
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
uh oh...

cat's out the bag...

Madonna's charity being investigated for child sexual exploitation...

Cabal being bitten all around.

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ~ great ViBeS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew USA @USADrew18
Like everything in this world you cant get an honest answer anywhere. i can make my own decision but i base my decision off multiple sources. as far as madonia goes how do you know with 100% certenty that her charity is being investigated? ive read more articles that its not. so where is a reliable source that i can trust that tells me the honest truth?
09:10 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USADrew18 in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
09 January, 03:12
In response Drew USA to his Publication
source validation for TRUTH is on each individual...

keep digging... you'll know which ones are TRUTH and which are not!