Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
The Brazilians have managed to take over their Supreme Court, completely occupy their Congress, and chase Lula out of his residence in just one day.

Many officers are now siding with the people, and refusing to protect the corrupt Lula Communists.

The Brazilians KNOW the PedoBiden regime and International Marxists helped rig their elections, and are demanding justice.
06:15 PM - Jan 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by lovelexxxx in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
12 January, 03:59
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
God Bless these Brave Patriots and may the Lord Protect you all in your fight for FREEDOM! 🙏❤😊👍🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
09 January, 09:13
Why Are Americans so Asleep!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 10:36
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
This is 70 days of being out in the streets but, I also heard that the military is starting to crack down on protesters. I have yet to see that, though. Biden admin. is calling for action against the protesters as insurrectionists and calling for harsh treatment for them.

Red Man @2PillarPortal
09 January, 07:10
The [Y] Familes also have a presence in Brazil..
👇
Lodge Brothers..?

Brazil has their own damn shaman too 🤣

https://twitter.com/hodget...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
08 January, 11:30
That's a WOW!

08 January, 11:57
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Military may be their only way.

America First @AmericaFirst17
08 January, 10:32
More on what is happening in Brazil. Please share.

https://gab.com/MorpheusMA...

08 January, 11:00
In response America First to her Publication
"Brazilian truckers are now rising up in several states across #BRAZIL , forming blockades and dumping dirt on road ways to block them off.

08 January, 09:50
Brazil today. Pls share.

https://gab.com/TommyRobin...

08 January, 09:46
Brazil news - please share.

https://gab.com/LaurenWitz...

08 January, 09:28

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 January, 09:05

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
08 January, 08:58
praying for them, praying for us. Dear God is please help us.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 January, 08:49
Brazilians Standing up and Standing strong with Strength America

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 January, 08:32
Didn't Trump have a call conference with sheriffs of America? This reminded me of that when ya said "officers"

I know where my sheriffs dept stands at end of day but here is not all of America. Wonder if similar happened with our Brazilin frens?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
08 January, 07:32
uh oh...

cat's out the bag...

Madonna's charity being investigated for child sexual exploitation...

Cabal being bitten all around.

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ~ great ViBeS!

arba happihr @arba
08 January, 08:45
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
The lights have turned on high beam
Watch the demons scatter like roaches.

Drew USA @USADrew18
08 January, 09:10
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Like everything in this world you cant get an honest answer anywhere. i can make my own decision but i base my decision off multiple sources. as far as madonia goes how do you know with 100% certenty that her charity is being investigated? ive read more articles that its not. so where is a reliable source that i can trust that tells me the honest truth?

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
08 January, 07:20
watch out for the fed boys

Green 8700 @Green8700
08 January, 07:11
Stand Strong!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
08 January, 06:55
This is beautiful!