Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 January, 06:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Juan O' Savin 🦅✨🦅✨🦅✨
https://youtu.be/7HVZj1TRf...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
10 January, 08:26
Get em' General Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
09 January, 02:40
A come to Jesus moment.
LOVE

DaC haos @DaChaos
09 January, 01:34

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
09 January, 12:58
Yes! That’s the truth.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
09 January, 12:54
Follow the

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
08 January, 09:49
YES SIR ♥️

TBo ogg donated @tbog
08 January, 09:02
All these "institutions" all around the world.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 January, 08:31
Wait no, Nana is pretty sure this is the same movie we have been watching in Congress all week.

Julie Que @JulieQue
08 January, 08:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, I think you are correct Nana, it does seem to be what we witnessed this past week…

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 January, 07:45
🤣🤣🤣

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 January, 07:13
👍😂💥🙏❤️✝️

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 January, 06:18
Absolutely.

The feminist movement should be added to that list too. They made a mockery of women. And you know what, I am mad about the entire situation. Imagine how much of the BS these last three years we could have controlled if women had realized their worth as moms & wives.

Honestly, my grandmother was more progressive than me or my mom.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
08 January, 05:35
Overturning Rowe v Wade was a good start, we’re starting to repent.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 January, 05:15
The Temple - 2000 Film | Jesus Christ Superstar - YouTube

Tenth in a series of clips from the 2000 Jesus Christ Superstar film. With Glenn Carter as Jesus.Buy tickets for your nearest Jesus Christ Superstar performa...

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
08 January, 05:10

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
08 January, 06:53
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
😁I believe we are past the point of taking the wheel I think it is now time to slap some people with your sandal please!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 January, 03:41
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
yes take the wheel can not find my way

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
08 January, 05:05
Amen

I am What I am @OfLight
08 January, 04:57
the world needs it ... schools, parents, so many..

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 January, 04:58
That Bob Good Guy (that Boebert handed the note to) @kungfukelly and I were tryna fig out, worked for Citi for 17 yrs. Funny that it appears behind Jesus in n this pic, almost as singled out? huh
what the odds? hmm

Ok she figured it out and I am sharing the credit xD

2pcs

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
08 January, 05:10
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
after being in Congress... THEY become 'lobbists for BIG PHARMA,BIG CORPORATE America. THEIR wants vs our needs.

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
08 January, 04:34
Yep...Let's do it

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
08 January, 04:26
it would be a Miracle , if these criminals were held accountable

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 January, 04:20
😂🤣😂

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 January, 04:15
FERST=Fast Emergency Response Special Teams

Jay Jay @JustMe
08 January, 04:09
softly softly catchy monkey .

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 January, 04:00
oh, i was unders the assumption lately we just suppose to hug it out with our enemies? everyone telling me how angry i am lol.

Jay Jay @JustMe
08 January, 04:02
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
😁

Alizon Mildred @Alizon
08 January, 03:54
In Brazil right now 😀

Drew USA @USADrew18
08 January, 03:43
Any Update on the Brunson case? Wasnt something supposed to happen on the 6th.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
08 January, 05:12
In response Drew USA to his Publication
SCOTUS was deciding whether to take the case or not. Charlie Ward says they decided they will. Monday we should find out more.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 January, 03:30
Indeed and long overdue!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
08 January, 03:22
This was one of my first pictures to download on my first computer when the internet was turned on for the first time.
It Was A Great Find!

Jesus went into Father God's House and beat the shit out of the Kenites.

That's what Trump and Marines are doing now. Dispatch The Kenites.

Kenites are called by many names...
Liars
Thieves
Murderers
Locust
Bad Figs
Chaff
Tares
Sons Of Cain
Sons Of Lucifer...

Not Of The House Of Judah
But Of The Synagogue Of Satan...
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

Kenites claim Lucifer is the creator and the world is theirs. But we know truth.

Kenites, Lucifer, Lucifer Followers...
Father God Creator YHVH
Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
Has Your Number.