Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
If i get rich from XRP, i will have to buy that farm so i can be completely separated from the fookery going on in this world. How bout you guys? 😆🥊
10:13 PM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 January, 01:46
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Thats the plan. Grew up on very small but self sustaining farm. Grandmother rarely need to to go to store, kept things fresh and simple.❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 January, 01:32
grew up that way, skinny kids, full of energy, poor but ate like kings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
08 January, 01:30
Yep costs lots of money to run that farm, more than most know! Fortunately we work all year, but we can take off for vaca at least 5-6 months on and off. But we prefer the Peace of our farm. Best wishes to all who venture in that direction!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
08 January, 01:46
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I want a farm, just like on Yellowstone

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
08 January, 01:27
Just finished my first wheel of raw goat milk Gouda. Just one of many rewards from the work. Love small farming!

08 January, 01:43
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
love local cheese♥️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 January, 01:23
Just a friendly piece of advice but before you buy a farm, you may want to take a little vacation and travel before you will never be able to do that again lol. unless there are no animals on your farm I suppose. that’s what I’m looking forward to doing. Figure I will gather some amazing ideas on the journey. More of a hands-on brainstorming session.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
08 January, 01:26
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Cant we hire a couple farm hands 😉

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
08 January, 01:15
Jk, im going to be a king and heal the world or some shit, but I like my idea better.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
08 January, 01:14
Going to buy 500 Acres, and a 500 foot wall to keep everyone out :)

08 January, 01:18
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
What's the password 😆😆❤️

Xavier Crement @XavierC
08 January, 02:06
If you Love what you are doing, why take a day off?

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 January, 11:46
FARMING IS A WHOLE LOT OF WORK PEOPLE DONT EXPECT BUT IT IS SOMETHING TO TAKE PRIDE IN SAME PROBLEMS JUST DIFFERENT SCENERY I PREFER THE FARM LIFE MYSELF I LOVE THE SCENERY IT IS QUIETER OUT HERE THOUGH

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
07 January, 10:49
we plan to buy land away from everyone enough to build my daughter a house as well...disconnect from all social media and do some sort of animal rescue...maybe donkeys, dogs, cats or something to do with animals.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 January, 10:49
Honestly...i worked my ass off to make it in the coperate world...now I really want my garden green house and woodshop...that's it...found that with the right person I am very happy out in the middle of no where on 5 acres of land...my dreams have changed for the better...sick and tired of working for the man

08 January, 01:42
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
good for ya’ll, as kid loved the land, had lots of chores, but OMG the wonderful veggies, fruits, food all from scratch, shelling peas, butterbeans while sipping iced tea in gliding rockers my dad built. and the fruit pies in homemade pastry. dysfunctional family but food the redemption🤗

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
07 January, 10:35
I do plan to get rich on XRP and other types of investments and I will buy some land where we can live looking out over the river and build cabins, gardens, cow pens and horse stables. We will have plenty of room to start various support ministries to help people in need. I think that day will be sooner rather than later.

07 January, 10:38
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
I'm in💫 ❤️👊

Ryan Cessna @cessna72
07 January, 10:33
seriously cant wait!!! Already have the farm picked out...just have to go knock on door and have them name their price...family farm my family owned since the late 1700s...my great grandfather had to sell in it 1958 when alotta farmers went under around thay time...graveyard down the street my great/great great/great great great grandfathers are all buried with 15 feet of each other...Ive thought about this growing up often im 42 (if i ever win the lottery whats the first thing i would do!?) God willing XRP will be the ticket 👍🏻 tearing up a bit as im typing just thinking about it...

07 January, 10:42
In response Ryan Cessna to his Publication
Feel you, brother ❤️👊 God's about to move big🙏

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
07 January, 10:32
def yes,self sustaining ,off grid.🙂 beach/forest be nice...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 January, 10:27
It’s the beach for me, harvest and nourish the ocean. But I feel you, we deserve it, we will also need to help rebuild humanity. But take care of you first, so you can help others
❤️🙏🏻

07 January, 10:37
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Everything's possible. I'll have a farm near a beach then 😆❤️

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
07 January, 10:28
One I sold to a FB customer, 1 my mother in law guilted me into given to her. Can you guess which one...yep...all my art was stolen by family members that push them aside...these are all gifts from Jared to show reveal my soul through his eyes. I work on digital art currently, but since I have joined this movement, I have had time to paint...It's probably been a year + since I played with resin or did an acrylic pour and added personal flair of my own..I love bringing beauty and smiles to this planet, but I also am wise enough as one of my spirit animals, to know when I am being taken advantage of...The one that was stolen from us is called: "The Sun of Mars" :( The other paintings I have all sitting in my basement, no one wanted them, they are all signed Raea Leto...I did this all in the past...Now the future is finally aligning with all the reasons. Other stolen Art..85185, some resin art, and one I gave away to a beautiful soul, Naptime Creations on IG. Z

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 January, 10:37
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
You have some beautiful pieces. Do you have a website where you sell them?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 January, 11:10
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Beautiful

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
07 January, 10:26
Thats not a farmer its a slave.

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
07 January, 10:23
Agreed.
A completely self sufficient farm.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 January, 10:21
Hmm, the farmers don't have a day off and they work long hours during the "daylight savings". Don't be the farmer that planted GMO seeds to take a ride off. I say that in all sincerity because I know good people who have been sold a lie! All lies will be exposed! How do you grow non-GMO crops and without poisons. Organic soil and water?!

connie wright @cowri
07 January, 11:13
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Do you realized you can grow a tomato with its seed? cut off the top of a pineapple & stick it in soil, celery same, green pepper seeds. Potatoes you keep planting over & over, etc It is true the crap they sprayed in the air is not good for growing - use a greenhouse instead...I live in the country with a well 100' deep...I trust God to give me answers, crazy right

connie wright @cowri
07 January, 11:14
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
ask the Amish...they don't use poisons

connie wright @cowri
07 January, 10:19
I don't have XRP but I have a Peaceful life on 4 acres. If I had more money, I would get more land, put up a lot of tiny houses for whoever needed shelter. There would be community gardens to grow the food. Make someone happy if just for a day is my goal.🙏💞🙏

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 January, 10:17
Thats my master plan. MIA 4ever! ;)

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
07 January, 10:17
I live on a farm and it is peaceful. Just me and my animals. Go to town one day a week and that's enough for me.

Nada ... @Nada
07 January, 10:23
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Big Guns61 @Big__Guns61
07 January, 10:30
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
hell yea