Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
07 January, 10:13
If i get rich from XRP, i will have to buy that farm so i can be completely separated from the fookery going on in this world. How bout you guys? πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 January, 01:23
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Just a friendly piece of advice but before you buy a farm, you may want to take a little vacation and travel before you will never be able to do that again lol. unless there are no animals on your farm I suppose. that’s what I’m looking forward to doing. Figure I will gather some amazing ideas on the journey. More of a hands-on brainstorming session.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
Cant we hire a couple farm hands πŸ˜‰
01:26 PM - Jan 08, 2023
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bandido45 in this post can reply
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
08 January, 04:13
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
Bartering some harvest for labor works very well.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 January, 01:44
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
True. I live in The Dairy State and know a lot of farmers but no corporate farmers or wealthy farmers. I suppose being a farmer AND having money changes everything. My β€œcreature of habitβ€œ mind will have to be fully renewed :)