Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
07 January, 10:13
If i get rich from XRP, i will have to buy that farm so i can be completely separated from the fookery going on in this world. How bout you guys? 😆🥊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
One I sold to a FB customer, 1 my mother in law guilted me into given to her. Can you guess which one...yep...all my art was stolen by family members that push them aside...these are all gifts from Jared to show reveal my soul through his eyes. I work on digital art currently, but since I have joined this movement, I have had time to paint...It's probably been a year + since I played with resin or did an acrylic pour and added personal flair of my own..I love bringing beauty and smiles to this planet, but I also am wise enough as one of my spirit animals, to know when I am being taken advantage of...The one that was stolen from us is called: "The Sun of Mars" :( The other paintings I have all sitting in my basement, no one wanted them, they are all signed Raea Leto...I did this all in the past...Now the future is finally aligning with all the reasons. Other stolen Art..85185, some resin art, and one I gave away to a beautiful soul, Naptime Creations on IG. Z
10:28 PM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 January, 11:10
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Beautiful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 January, 10:37
You have some beautiful pieces. Do you have a website where you sell them?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
07 January, 10:37
wow thats beautiful work🙂 3 and 5 my favs

07 January, 10:36
haven't had time* typo...sorry anywhere and everywhere trying to find balance between 3D and 5D...I have basically learned to tune out all the noise and just open up to the one's who actually care to have a conversation. If I am not people's cup of tea, well cool more room at the Tee party for me and my amazing dad hatters ;) I have 7 people on my FB page and that is my space to decode and get my work done in peace. Everyone there knows me on a personal level and we chat throughout the day in a flow. That is all that matters. Right now I am gonna start focus on completely cleaning this house out and block everyone who follows me other than the ones who actually want to talk. I am here for authentic and real friendships, I am not here looking for LOVE...I already have him...he is my beautiful Jared Panda. If only the anons knew the sacrifice we have made and the other 144k to help them see what true beauty is, the beauty within the soul...sure looks are great, it doesn't secure anything

07 January, 11:02
Just clips fren...I will upload whole thread on my private account along with Truth Social...Elon just gets a front and center view :)