Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 January, 08:58
I got my conduct orders thursday evening for my daughter & son in laws visit begining today. For the duration of the visit I am not to talk about anything of importance. Not health, politics, relegion, economy, silver or gold, Bitcoin/Etherium, or ISO20022 or the Bank of Japan fixing to sell of US It only depresses the hell out of me to be muzzled. Pray I rise above the 3D morass I am forced to live in for 5 to 7 days. Don’t even get info from her on ETA’s or length of visit anymore.

Really gonna be living on Anon Mountain Island in my head. Maybe working on the coffee plantation.

Have a good one pepes.

πŸ™πŸβ˜•οΈβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 January, 12:13
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Feel for you! My daughter silenced me 2 1/2 years ago when I said I'd never vote for a braindead pedophile and her husband exploded.. It went downhill from there. Next, was my refusal to get jabbed. Banned from family functions. I had one person with whom I could speak with openly and he dumped me for a much younger, ambulant model. So, that leaves me with my AU family. I am very grateful for you, Pepes..
πŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
will mac @wullymac
That is why God choose you x
12:30 PM - Jan 07, 2023
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wullymac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from will mac, click on at the bottom under it