Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I got my conduct orders thursday evening for my daughter & son in laws visit begining today. For the duration of the visit I am not to talk about anything of importance. Not health, politics, relegion, economy, silver or gold, Bitcoin/Etherium, or ISO20022 or the Bank of Japan fixing to sell of US It only depresses the hell out of me to be muzzled. Pray I rise above the 3D morass I am forced to live in for 5 to 7 days. Don’t even get info from her on ETA’s or length of visit anymore.

Really gonna be living on Anon Mountain Island in my head. Maybe working on the coffee plantation.

Have a good one pepes.

🙏🏝☕️❤️
08:58 AM - Jan 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
09 January, 12:33
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Sooo you have taken a vow of silence!!🤣🤣 I tried that once... only once.. Praying for you to find a way to speak truth without breaking any rules! WWG1WGA God Bless, have a wonderful visit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 January, 12:48
That's when I get my drums beating!
Sending BIG LOVE and prayers for beautiful memories and may there be abundant laughter once again. Bless you dear Patriot

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Solfeggio 852 & 963 Hz ➤ Cleanse Pineal Gland & Open Third Eye | Native Flute & Drums - YouTube

This is a MAGICAL journey with relaxing native flute melodies & POWERFUL drums. The solfeggio frequencies melts harmoniously in with everything while healing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
08 January, 12:48
Did you give THEM their marching orders? I imagine eating crow will not be fun when SHTF! Be blessed.

Kraken Patriot @willowt
08 January, 08:23
Funny how they all do the same thing. I feel your pain!

Carey Lou @Careylou
08 January, 06:53
praying for you - you are not alone - one day, they will understand 🙏 ❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
08 January, 03:41
Prayers for you Sparrows 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght and comfort to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Just Be Loving and Let Your Presence Heal 💖💖💖 Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
08 January, 01:00
Well if they don't want to talk about anything, get them to help you paint a room or do something constructive while they are there. I would absolutely suck at having to just do small talk for 7 days. My idea of a nightmare. lol Hope you are able to get through it. Try and use humor to diffuse any rough patches.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
08 January, 12:53
I do the same thing, I lost my sweetheart in Oct and I am fighting cancer so I moved back home and my entire family hates the right and Trump, I told them I'm far right like ANON right and it almost got me thrown out I was leaving anyway I hope it is over soon

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
07 January, 11:17
Together we are strong, we’re all together in this epic battle.

Ryan Cessna @cessna72
07 January, 11:01
lol just enjoy the time and love on them...one day all will be revealed👍🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 January, 10:59
I know it seems tough but these things will not always be a wedge between you.
The truth is coming soon, and for real this time, this year will be different.

Let Nana help you get past this time.

I would give anything to have my son back for a week, I would not care what he wanted to talk about or not talk about.

Time is more precious than most of us realize until it isn't, until we no longer have any time with our children or ppl that we love.

They can be gone in an instant. You can go to bed one night to be awakened to a call that tells you that your time is up.
Make the most of your now with your child, it could be the last now you have.

07 January, 11:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, that very thought is what gets me thru. They are both jabbed, as far as I know they stopped after the first one, but all I can pray is they got placebos. These two are both only children and their pride is going to take a severe blow when the dam breaks. My heart has hurt for them for a year & a half.
It is what it is. But my God is a miracle worker. I try my best to leave it in Jesus hands.

Good night Nana.
❤️

connie wright @cowri
07 January, 10:59
They broke your Heart. Peace is more important to me. I will not allow stress in my life, it is not healthy. Oh wait, we're not suppose to say that....

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 January, 10:44
If I were you I would check into the nearest hotel for a week.

07 January, 11:23
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
😂

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
07 January, 04:23
“orders” ahead of time wouldnt make me feel too good either 😭. I’m sure we alllll (majority of us haha) understand here and really YOU deserve a break and a wonderful time with your daughter and son in law. lots of fun and grace your way! 🥰

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 January, 03:28
ouch!!!
maybe it will turn out to be perfect for you
positive vibes sent!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 January, 02:40
Conduct orders! Boy, they would never survive my house....hubby does not play. His house, his rules!

But, I do understand as my little sister has to be on best behavior if she wants her daughter to visit her. I call this, Emotional Blackmail. Good luck honey!

P.S. Can you drink wine or a spicy margarita? ;)

07 January, 02:48
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I got herbs aplenty. ☺️ Wild lettuce tea, Tension Tamer tea, Sleepy Time tea & some Old Man guava berry liquor if I get desperate. The last catastrophe/drunk I pitched was on that stuff mixed anout 50/50 with Hibiscus flower kombucha.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Changed a particular pain in the ass family dynamic seemingly indefinitely. Was a combination of ballsy, gentile, Viking.
(Can I say I enjoyed every moment of it?)
☺️

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
07 January, 02:19
I've stayed silent for some time now. The heated conversations we had a couple of years ago must've stuck because now that things seem odd and much doesn't make sense, I get an occasional question about what I think of this and that such as Great Reset, Biden, economy, etc ... They'll come running back to you once the MSM is flipped.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 January, 01:55
Have had the same orders sparrow ... with all the visitors!
Have started talking ONLY about the weather now - annoys the heck out of them!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
07 January, 01:34
Time to ask them QUESTIONS (Q) to kick in logical thinking. What did Q do to help us think for ourselves? We sure had our minds opened thru research. Have fun with them! Use a different approach.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
07 January, 01:19
Hold on to your Love for them, enjoy that Love together.
Believe all will be well, God has won.
Spirit of God Almighty be with you, in Christ.
LOVE

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 January, 01:15
tell them to go fook themselves!!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 January, 01:07
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 January, 12:50
You could always dumb down your conversation to accommodate rhem (I know it's hard!).

Sorta like this --
* So, how are you? (fine; how are you?) Fine. Lovely weather we're having, don't you think? (perfect for this time of year). Spring is right around the corner!
* Got my nails done last week, and wasn't going to get a pedicure because it was an extra $20, but then I thought about it and I remembered how much money I saved by buying hamburger instead of that roast at the grocery store, so I thought what the heck - pedicure it is! Don't my feet look great? (**on second thought, "grocery store" might be too controversial**).
* Was watching a movie yesterday, and some of the actresses had the cutest haircut! Looked easy to take care of too! (**come to think of it, "TV" might be too controversial**)
* I've prepared a beautiful healthy lunch & a nice organic salad (**eh, "healthy" & "organic" may trigger**)
😣 To heck w/ it -- just paint a wall, then watch it dry 😵

07 January, 12:56
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🤣

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
07 January, 12:43
🙏Keep thinking about Anon Mountain Island...you got this. It will be over soon.
Love and Light to you.👊

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 January, 12:18
I can’t wait for the day when family can be together with no conversation restrictions!
After all, how can we learn & grow together within our families if we can’t talk about things of importance!

We’ll be right here for you, on Anon Mountain Island! 🏔️ 🏝️✨

I love the coffee plantation idea! ☕️ 🌱✨

Much love to you friend! ❤️🕊️✨

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 January, 12:13
Feel for you! My daughter silenced me 2 1/2 years ago when I said I'd never vote for a braindead pedophile and her husband exploded.. It went downhill from there. Next, was my refusal to get jabbed. Banned from family functions. I had one person with whom I could speak with openly and he dumped me for a much younger, ambulant model. So, that leaves me with my AU family. I am very grateful for you, Pepes..
💖🐸💖

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 January, 12:37
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Sorry you got hit from all sides...😔 .. trust me you are missing nothing at those functions, it can only be small talk because they are all afraid we are right. They put themselves in danger... and if they don't wake up... will continue to stay ignorant and obey the next few "mandates". You made the hard but RIGHT choice and it will be our turn to have all the 'compassion' and "empathy" for the rejection without reason. You hang tight in there, beautiful patriot. You know you aren't alone... and it's so much more fun, wholesome and REAL here!💗🙏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 January, 04:43
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Far as the model, prolly God doing you a favor. JS.

Ange Love @LoveM
07 January, 11:48
We love you and praying for healing with you and your family🙏🏻✨🕊❤️keep the talk positive and hugs, if possible🤗hugs say more than words and feel better❤️

Remember, those still heavily in the matrix, or watch alot of tv have an " agent Smith" standing by 😂😂😂

Love your idea visualize your dream place🌈💫

07 January, 11:58
In response Ange Love to her Publication
If I get to pick a movie…The Matrix.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
07 January, 11:47
I sat there last year and was threatened divorce if I didn't cut it out. I pick my times when I can go digging and search for nuggets. It's sad they can't see what we see. His family is all Vaxed an most of mine are not. I will hate the cross roads when it comes out. No one wants to be right about most of this stuff. What they did to us is horrible. I pray for med beds for them and that there pride doesn't get in the way. Stay strong! We are all in this together. ❤️

07 January, 11:57
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
❤️