Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 January, 08:26
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
A judge in the County I live in has a Ukrainian Flag hanging on the outside of his house next to a tattered American Flag.

He also rants on Tik Tok about how the schools should be teaching more CRT.

Triple jabbed. His girlfriend is a nurse who was telling people not to take Ibuprophen because those that used it got c19.

People who think like that should be removed from the bench and their health care jobs.

Critical thinking is not part of the WOKE agenda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A judge in the County I live in has a Ukrainian Flag hanging on the outside of his house next to a tattered American Flag.

Triple jabbed. His girlfriend is a nurse who was telling people not to take Ibuprophen because those that used it got c19.

People who think like that should be removed from the bench and their health care jobs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 January, 07:52
theatrics