Doq Holliday @doqholliday
lol

I’m putting in crazy hours with Chat GPT and Midjourney.

Creating something pretty awesome that I will share with the world someday.

This tech is blowing my mind.
09:26 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 January, 01:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
TY Sir
111 Likes
38 reposts
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 January, 04:24
the bait

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 January, 11:56
Big thanks for all you do, DoQ+! God bless you. ❤️

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
05 January, 10:18
happy for ya, brother. excited to see ❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 January, 10:13
ive got a 12 page dense text journal to read and provide opinion for class. i will try running it through and see what it returns 😊

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 January, 06:17
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
you can do that but ask particular questions regarding your specific life, goals, career, etc to better your life and be more successful without having to sell your soul to the devil...
but lots of smart people are saying this AI is the devil...

so ...

lol

use discernment:)

feel free to message me and i can give you more specific advice for you, otherwise hope this helps ;)

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 January, 10:06
🤣👍

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 January, 09:36
How will we know going forward what is your original thought
and what is not🤔

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 January, 09:34
IDK if you saw my "picture earlier" but that is the level of my skills, and to stay online, street ball. I know what needs fkn up though, pre date ALL this shit, heard bout AI pre net, IN DOS FORM< "future proof" and was like those dumb devils lol ARTIFICIAL ie fake intelligence. LOL

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 January, 09:28
Just wait until you get to mess with God's tech!

#BlessUp