Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
05 January, 11:24
@VincentKennedy
I have an update. I am ok. I had a big scare.
They saw a spot on my brachiocephalic artery that they thought was a dissection. It was not. It was where my graft meets ny native artery. I was not doing well mentally. At one point I was screaming. I thought I had a tear in my artery. I was preparing myself to rip and die. I kept telling my son to take care of his younger brother and sisters. They were putting in more IVs. The Chaplin was called in.
They came in and told me that there was absolutely no tear and that if there was even a fraction of a chance that there was that i would not be going home. Just got off the phone with my surgeons nurse and she said that he has reviewed my scan and its fine. I have had no change since my surgery in 2016.

I have received such an enormous amount of support. I want to thank everyone for their prayers, love and vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
am so sorry i missed your post for prayers, you have a lot of responsibility to take care of your kids. thankful and will pray you stay well
09:00 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Walters, click on at the bottom under it