Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
@VincentKennedy
I have an update. I am ok. I had a big scare.
They saw a spot on my brachiocephalic artery that they thought was a dissection. It was not. It was where my graft meets ny native artery. I was not doing well mentally. At one point I was screaming. I thought I had a tear in my artery. I was preparing myself to rip and die. I kept telling my son to take care of his younger brother and sisters. They were putting in more IVs. The Chaplin was called in.
They came in and told me that there was absolutely no tear and that if there was even a fraction of a chance that there was that i would not be going home. Just got off the phone with my surgeons nurse and she said that he has reviewed my scan and its fine. I have had no change since my surgery in 2016.

I have received such an enormous amount of support. I want to thank everyone for their prayers, love and vibes.
11:24 AM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
17 January, 06:31
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Praying for your continued Blessings! Love to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 January, 11:06
I can't imagine what that was like to go through. Praise God! Such a wonderful change of circumstances.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 January, 11:01
Love u Aortic Warrior!...(Heart Soldier and Defender of Love)...You make us stronger baby girl!!!
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Only Forward @Callibird
06 January, 11:13
wonderful news! praise God! 🥰🥳🙌🏻 rejoicing with you!

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
06 January, 10:44
Sounds like a God thing!! My son had a wreck in’15. They did x-rays pelvis broken and hip shattered. They even drew a picture on a board for me about the hip. Prayers were said. They came back in and wanted to do more x-rays no one asked them too. The hip was perfectly fine in the next set of x-rays. God is good!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 January, 09:27
Praise God! 😇 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 09:22
Awesome hun glad to hear!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 January, 08:42
Wonderful news🥰✝️✝️✝️

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
06 January, 08:27
That is awesome! 💕🙌🙌🙌💕

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 January, 08:25
🙏❤️

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
06 January, 08:03
Awesome Girl
🤗

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 January, 06:28
Godspeed on getting your mojoe back AW.
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
06 January, 05:35
🙏🙏🙏

EAL Stokes @EAL
06 January, 05:34
So happy for you! ❤️❤️❤️

Autmama 123 @autmama
06 January, 12:54
So happy for your good news. God Bless! I understand the stress having had a breast cancer scare.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 January, 12:39
So happy to hear the good news!
Praying daily for all our great patriots here.
#InItTogether
#FamilyIS Everything

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 January, 12:39
Great News!! I can not imagine how scared you were! Thanks be to God! 🙏❤️

anna justice @Truth_
05 January, 11:24
Many hardships and perplexing circumstances confront the righteous, But the LORD rescues him from them all.
Psalm 34:19

ALL ..means ALL.
Stand fast, Hold the line, warrior.
Thanks for the good report.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
05 January, 11:11
Such great news!! Praise God!! ☝️❤️‍🔥

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 January, 11:08
✨🙏💖

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
05 January, 09:30
🙌🏻Awesome to read your fantastic news-update! 🙏🏻💛💛🙏🏻Praise The Lord!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
05 January, 09:28
Awesome news. God is great. Glad you're ok and home

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 09:00
am so sorry i missed your post for prayers, you have a lot of responsibility to take care of your kids. thankful and will pray you stay well

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 08:54
oh my gosh Kim, you have had a lot of health scares lately to deal with, so glad you are ok♥️

Widget 260 @widget260
05 January, 07:50
This is wonderful news!

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
05 January, 06:18
Praise God🙏

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
05 January, 05:43
🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 January, 05:35
♥️♥️♥️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 January, 05:20
I thought of you this morning and wondered how you were, thanks for the update, what great news. 🙏🏼 Blessings to you!