Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
07 January, 09:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Very real!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 January, 12:07
It is very important to protect ones soul. When we each take our last breath ( and no one knows when that will be), the ONLY thing that matters is whether our soul/Spirit has been restored to LIFE by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in us. This restoration comes by trust and belief in God.
Ephesians 2:5 Because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us ALIVE with Christ even when we were ( spiritually) dead in our sins. It is by grace you have been saved.
Our decision is to trust and believe in all Jesus accomplished for us .When we trust and believe, God's spirit comes and dwells within us bringing us back to life, resurrects us from being spiritually dead to being made spiritually alive! This means we are eternally saved, our souls are saved. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 January, 03:04
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
God is so good❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 January, 09:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
It's so simple isn't it? Thank you Carol for witnessing so beautifully. We are saved by grace.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
07 January, 06:44
silly rabbits look in the mirror.
mankind is made of equal parts fallen demonic potential and risen divine potential.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 January, 12:50
i looked up jordan peterson, his books available, psychologist, grew up Christian in the Catholic church, questioned, researched. i will check out his books. need some help with this. ty

07 January, 12:35
the bible says confusion is not from God, so prayer and the armor of God can provide protection from the enemy, cleansing and annointing your home and yourself, and then commanding the darkness to leave. if these are those last days before the new earth, and our rapture or ascension soon, wouldn’t the enemy want to prevent us from joining Jesus. wouldn’t he do anything in his power to destroy our chance to be with Christ

garm hava @sigma777
06 January, 06:13
Dear Anons, please Pray for my husband and me. God directed us to each other, but something is seriously wrong. Pray to Unite the incompatible. 💗🙏

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
17 January, 06:49
In response garm hava to her Publication
Oh hugs 🙏♥️🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
17 January, 06:49
In response garm hava to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
06 January, 02:48
I've totally changed my thoughts about him. He's fighting the good fight, changing lives. I applaud him.

NEO ONE @Neo
06 January, 09:44
I have already had to deal with Satan himself. And he rubbed his fingers for a moment, but he screwed up. Forever.

Bee Saved @BSaved
06 January, 09:06
I try not to venture in that zip code

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 January, 05:27
Just like parasites
Don't leave them with fertile terrain to grow into, to attach
A Little negative thought, a bad word, they insinuate undertone...
And if you let them, they grow and take you down
Its amazing how in this process having the " luxury" to share how we share here on AU, feeling all of your support, it became easier and easier to feel these demons
And to fight them
"What you give power to has power over you"
This helped me a lot
Trusting ourselves we get that power

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Charissma _15 @Riley
06 January, 02:22
John 4:22-24 “You worship what you do not know… But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

https://youtu.be/5Khitvs3W...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Richie Richard @Richie
06 January, 02:09
Can relate to this presentation. God offers redemption and mercy, no matter how deep in the desert is your soul.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 January, 02:03

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 January, 01:46

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 January, 01:27
.!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
06 January, 01:03
This.....

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 January, 01:02
Jordan is precious!

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
06 January, 12:52
Amen to that.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 12:52
Very real, so when you are meditating and connecting with God and the God consciousness, ETs make sure of who you are letting in to you space and NEVER allow any entity to enter you personally.
satan is deceptive and tricky.
Be sure of who you are talking to.
Grey's are as well.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 January, 08:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The greys fear the name of Jesus so I make sure to say His name a LOT when I pray! :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 January, 11:27
Yep! Amazing how quickly we can be overcome with FEAR, WORRY, HOPELESSNESS, LONELINESS, etc etc etc…when it is so easy to “Let Go, and Let God”!!
🤦‍♀️.

It like a Hop Skip and a Jump over to Temptation and Worldly Ways…..but sometimes a small crawl back to HOPE, PEACE and God’s LOVE!! 🙌❤️🙏

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
05 January, 10:52
yeah - that's how it is in this (their) snake pit. some are targeted when very young - and the targets continue until you reach those places where you feel alone - and fall into despair until we rise back up again. i am fuching done w/that cycle - i want out of this place. it is not home. it is not where any of us with a heart and soul belong.

05 January, 10:31
ok been there confused, scared, feeling crazy. want to move out of that place in my head to healing, wholeness. want to hear more from this guy. i see a post that this is Jordan Peterson♥️ty for sharing vk, negative is sucking me dry

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 January, 09:42
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Jordan speaks truth with compassion and courage.
Vibes Up Victoria 🙏❤️ Mind Matters (literally).

America First @AmericaFirst17
05 January, 09:34
If you see this post, commit to daily prayer. Turn off tv. We can create a better world than the one we grew up in.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 January, 09:43
In response America First to her Publication
❤️💥👍🙏😃✝️

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
05 January, 09:01
😇Exact and correct. Evil, or negative energy is a Soul sucking parasite. Needs the energy to remain alive. Thank you for posting😇

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 January, 08:47
Armor Up! 🙏✨🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
05 January, 08:42
GOD'S TRUTH!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
05 January, 08:21
Jordon Peterson is under attack by the demons who control the Ontario College of Psychologists. All these boards have been invaded and corrupted. Dr. Peterson needs our support.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 11:15
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
We are all under attack by demons. Supporting each other is how we get thru it all.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
06 January, 03:54
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
They will try but they will fail. Jordan is smarter than the whole lot of them!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 January, 07:50
WOW!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 January, 07:43
love Jordan

so eloquently knowledgeable

he does not play games about being open to help save your soul and fight new world order sickness

It is Biblical