Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 06:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
05 January, 08:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Jordon Peterson is under attack by the demons who control the Ontario College of Psychologists. All these boards have been invaded and corrupted. Dr. Peterson needs our support.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
We are all under attack by demons. Supporting each other is how we get thru it all.
11:15 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
10 January, 03:53
Performing an exorcism or bathing a Shiba Inu? - YouTube

*NEW FLUFF OFF! GWTD DE-SHEDDING PRODUCT LINE*https://girlwiththedogs.com/shop*Check out our new channel for long-form grooming content!*https://youtube.com/...

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
07 January, 11:21
Amen

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
07 January, 11:08
😇
/.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
07 January, 12:00

Christy Luster @christyluster
06 January, 08:55

Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
06 January, 08:52
being ab exorcist helps a lot 😉

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 January, 04:01
I loudly and verbally rebuke them in the name of Jesus 🙏
(then I do my Karate Kid stance, one leg bent up and arms out like wings)👊😂

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
06 January, 09:06
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
😅I'm adding karate moves to my repertoire!! Thanks for the idea!!

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 January, 11:10
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Same here the cats help me out with new moves

Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
06 January, 02:57
I can smell them coming. Legions. A stinch they have. Put on the armor and keave it on.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 January, 02:41
Another I HATE YOU from this local today. Cannot stress how deceitful he was to get me in this situation prior for TEN years. Can't wait to see what GOD does, I am doing the "having done all you can do to stand".

Kewey Kewey @Keweykewey
06 January, 12:53
once there is nothing left but love, demons will be no more

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 January, 02:30
In response Kewey Kewey to her Publication
Problem is they love demons.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
06 January, 09:22
Being attacked by demons will never end, they will always come, mostly in the form of invasive thoughts. These thoughts will be both past and future, demons love to take us from the present. However, if there were no demons then the saving power of Jesus Christ would be useless. Satan’s greatest power is to control everyone through the fear of death. Through the cross and resurrection Jesus destroyed death, showing us the model to do the same. “Calling on the name of the Lord” to be “saved” is simply not enough because demons simply laugh and attack harder. This is why Christians fall away. Always remember when Jesus (or other figures) in the Bible encountered demons they would not permit them to speak. So we don’t defend, we attack back, through ceaseless prayer and enduring until the end. Demonic attacks are not “bad” necessarily, as we can use that to turn to the Lord. Glory to God for ALL things.

Bee Saved @BSaved
06 January, 09:11
The demons just took a lifelong friend. He ventured into their playground many times. One too many I guess. Blood clot broke free from the leg and ended in the heart. RIP ol friend I pray for your eternity.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
07 January, 12:07
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
🙏🙏

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
06 January, 07:59
people have to recognize how they are being attacked, in order to stand against it. a switch was flipped, the 19th. i started seeing the true nature of those close to me, a few weeks prior and its continued since. Explosive anger and drama being caused by them. they are being used, to affect us emotionally. a very powerful anger, that i see/feel, that hangs on. i recognized this, becaused i know myself. ive never been one to have explosive anger and always drop that emotion quickly. if we fall for this, then we are allowing ourselves to be trapped in the lowest vibration. we’ve got to be smarter and continually remind “our cells” that nothing can stand against, the children of the true, heavenly father. know thyself and control your emotions.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 January, 03:02
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
19th?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 January, 07:46
i’d say demons can lick my butt, but they’d like that - so GFY demons!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 January, 07:46
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
crap. they might like that too

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
06 January, 09:23
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
What you’re saying here is actually very Biblical.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 January, 07:26
crazy week

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 January, 06:57
😃🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
😃🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
😃🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
😃🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
06 January, 06:54
Stand strong on the promises of God, Armor of God, in and around all the children of God Almighty, in Christ.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
06 January, 06:30
Supporting each other sure does help.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
06 January, 06:27
We sure are. Demons can disguise themselves as good as well. Quite disappointed that all the anon accounts have not been reinstated on twitter. Also still
waiting for those Fauci Files promised this week by Elon. But maybe he is a demon on sheeps clothing

Green 8700 @Green8700
06 January, 05:44
also had a full blown anxiety attack. Was asleep, and having a nightmare, knew I was having a nightmare couldn’t wake myself up, it was stuck in a loop. Finally woke up, gasping for breath in a cold sweat . Drank some cold water, Said some prayer. All good

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 January, 06:27
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
You were under attack.
Anointing your house helps protect against that.
Pour a little oil in a container; pray over it asking God to bless it for anointing your house.
dab your fingertip in the oil and put it on the left and right side of your door posts, AS YOU SPEAK OUT LOUD, "I anoint this doorpost in the name of Jesus Christ; anything that is not holy must leave this place immediately and never return, in Jesus' name." you can also anoint the headboard of your bed. Also all four corners of your property line. You're laying claim to (taking dominion over) everything within the boundaries of that oil; the word you speak are energy, frequency, and vibration.
Take stock of items in your home; anything pertaining to witchcraft must be broken or burned and discarded (videos such as Harry Potter, some music, tarot cards, Ouija boards, etc.).
You'll be amazed how much more peacefully you'll sleep, and there will be a calmness in your home. 🙂

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 January, 07:10
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
that happens to me when i sleep on my back and when i have bad vibes.
praying you keep those demons away .
try listening to frequencies, ever since i started listening to them i never had those type of dreams. i would have dreams where i felt i was awake but was being attacked and my arms wouldn't move i couldn't scream or speak then i would wake up gasping for air with high heart rate screaming help me ..... and clock ALWAYS read 333 am then i was too scared to go back to sleep.
u need good vibes it scares them away from personal experience.

Green 8700 @Green8700
06 January, 05:39
so true. Wednesday was just a horrible day for me. Everything went wrong yesterday I saw that happening to my brother’s fiancé. It’s hard to change What is happening because the attacks hit before you can deal with the first one. say some prayers to archangel Michael and just ask God to push them away from you and every time something happens say back off satan not today fook off !

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 January, 05:30
Disarm condemnation. One thing for sure is the "enemy" is into legalism being an accuser. Milking duality to accuse and block the tree of LIFE. Not possible . The Advocate sealed the deal for us. Paid in full /amazing grace. I have no problem with higher courts. I basically WIN. So we all do in TRUTH, laid hold of. LIFE to the FULL.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 January, 05:10
Supporting each other is great - but calling on the name of Jesus is what saves us from demons. No human can even hope to defend against them, even groups of humans, even all of mankind cannot defend against satan - unless you have God, specifically His Son Christ, on your side.

Anything else is a waste of hope.

Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Mrs_Virginia
06 January, 06:05
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Amen! When in doubt, cast them out!! Deliverance is the way 🙌🏼

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
06 January, 05:01
Demon in person experience here for a while.

And an angel in person came along unexpected.
Such a relief they (among the zombies) still exist:-)
Feel the difference in energy!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 January, 04:48
🙏💖