JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 January, 11:02
Is posting something personal supposed to be a bad thing? I'm still trying to decode Spicy Margaritas. You can be sure that someone that is vibrating at the frequency of a Vincent Kennedy is not abusing alcohol. This is the time for us to be super-sober.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Couple times a month I indulge. Next time it will be an Spicy Margarita on AU QnA.
06:09 PM - Jan 05, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
CharRose @CharRose
06 January, 12:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Does Spicy Margarita have an underlying message?.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
06 January, 11:38

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
06 January, 08:32
Q&A when :) I dont want to miss it 🥳

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
06 January, 05:51
I can make all of us Spicy Margaritas but I would prefer a big old Subpoena Colada .....

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
06 January, 10:05
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
Love this!! 😆

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 January, 02:23
Looking Forward 2 It.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 January, 12:27

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 January, 11:55
That could be fun. 2023.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 January, 11:54
I"m down

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 10:27
What you think about Anonup Zoomin?
Could be anonymous or crazy like Nana?
Q n A?

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
05 January, 10:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am INFJ so have to be anon but sounds nice

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
05 January, 10:09
awesomesauceyness

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
05 January, 08:45
❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
05 January, 08:27
Meant to ask if your wife still likes her Peloton. But I can wait for AU QnA:)

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
05 January, 08:25
☺️

Little Mac @LittleMac
05 January, 08:24
Margaritas are much spicier on AU!!!

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
05 January, 08:24
I'm with you, I over indulged for years self sabotaging - but enjoy to partake in a box of wine on occasion. #fastingiskey

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
05 January, 08:25
In response Marlene Love to her Publication

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
05 January, 08:22
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Vicki Lord @Vlord
06 January, 05:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I’m with you, Joey!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
05 January, 08:19
let’s get this party started, VK!

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 January, 08:17
Really ? Yayyyy I don’t want to miss that.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
05 January, 08:14
As someone who used to indulge almost daily until about 10 years ago, I have to just say that a spicy margarita sounds like a terrible drink. The only spicy drink you should ever order is a Bloody Mary.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
05 January, 08:11
Now you're cookin' with GREASE

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 January, 08:12
:)

Caps = 98 > 17.
TS = 6:09 PM > 18:09 > 189 > 18.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 January, 08:07
Please give a heads up so we don’t miss it.

God Wins donated @GR2021
05 January, 08:04
Q n A would be super special. Hope soon.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 January, 08:15
In response God Wins to her Publication
. Agreed Patriot!

We must be getting closer to events if VK will answer a Q&A…

#classified #notclassified

#holyfookinfook !!

chuck ross @chuckster
05 January, 07:57
I indulge couple times a day...

chuck ross @chuckster
I indulge couple times a day...

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
that would be an interesting read ;)

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 January, 08:13
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
I often imagine a hang out and chat with me, DJT and VK.

Stuff dreams are made of.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
05 January, 07:56
Welcome to the FIRE 🔥 🤣
https://youtu.be/BLTbuvv1L...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 January, 07:55
just one q , answer me this VK . its ny pre selected question . like taking a step back to jump forward . cheers to spiciness