JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Good morning Patriot. Enjoy the show within a show! If this game goes 17-23 or 19-47 you'll be hearing from me. 🍿
01:26 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
!Grandma Barb70 @GrandmaBarb70
08 February, 12:45
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
40??? 66???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
!Grandma Barb70 @GrandmaBarb70
08 February, 12:46
In response !Grandma Barb70 to her Publication
I am no good at this...LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
07 February, 10:48
His witch wife's altar to him must have worked again. satan is still alive and well on planet eatth.

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
07 February, 10:00
Looks like we are going to get silence...

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
07 February, 09:46
The certainty is a satanic ritual at half-time.. the other certainty is some asshole saying "The Best Is Yet To Come.." well hurry the fuck up already because this movie is shit! Unless you call hearing about people maimed and murdered by vaccines as worthy of sitting down to with popcorn, because I certainly don't

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 February, 06:08
ARE THEY COMMUNICATING PEDOS ARE BEING TAKEN DOWN TODAY??????

U.S. ARMY TWEET WITH 12 21 CIRCLED; POTUS EXECUTIVE ORDER OF 12-21-17 BLOCKING THE PROPERTY OF PERSONS CHARGED WITH SERIOUS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE OR CORRUPTION AND ISAAC KAPPY SONG "12/21 Take it Away"

https://twitter.com/USArmy...

https://www.whitehouse.gov...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Murphy Law @MurphyLawPhd
07 February, 09:48
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
#RIPIsaacKappy but i hope youre just in WPP!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
07 February, 09:53
MUST BE GO TIME LETS DO THIS. 1221 BOOM

07 February, 05:58
Looking forward to that Fan, although I am watching Hunger Games, which I am sure was predictive programming. If Killary had won, we would probably be in the midst of these "games"

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 February, 04:34

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
07 February, 03:11
Patriot fan wishing the best to our Goat!!!

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
07 February, 01:57
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
07 February, 01:48
😂😂😂

Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
07 February, 01:47
It could be a low scoring game since these two teams have only ever playes each other 13 times. So a 7-6 or a 10-3 scoring scenario is not out of the question!

Claudia Fuleihan @WLatina
07 February, 01:40
explain, please

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 February, 03:01
In response Claudia Fuleihan to her Publication
17 = Q
23 = PAIN
17.47 = New Physics #. See Juan O'Savin on Jennifer Mac for the goods on the #'s.

07 February, 01:33
Congress, Biden Arrested as Military Rescues Tortured Children From Tunnels Beneath Capitol Hill
Sunday, February 7, 2021 1:38

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Ralph Whitten @BuckFiden7779
07 February, 10:19
I find this very difficult to believe, since President Trump would surely have known what was in the tunnels beneath his home for the past 4 years..

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
07 February, 10:34
This article is based off Charlie Ward info. I have yet to see any of his info come to fruition. he started very clearly Friday that the EBS system would go off at 6 pm EST that same day... didn't happen. i just don't trust sources anymore without some proof.