JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 February, 01:26
Good morning Patriot. Enjoy the show within a show! If this game goes 17-23 or 19-47 you'll be hearing from me. 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 February, 01:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Congress, Biden Arrested as Military Rescues Tortured Children From Tunnels Beneath Capitol Hill
Sunday, February 7, 2021 1:38

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
This article is based off Charlie Ward info. I have yet to see any of his info come to fruition. he started very clearly Friday that the EBS system would go off at 6 pm EST that same day... didn't happen. i just don't trust sources anymore without some proof.
10:34 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Axiom8 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 February, 11:04
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
And many of the Q Posts which seemed to indicate set dates were also disinformation. "Disinformation is necessary." If they come out and give a date, it also give the deep state that date