Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
05 January, 02:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
While Trump has publicly declared he does not want to be Speaker, it will be interesting to see if we have a Plato’s “philosopher king” thing happen. Plato said that the best “king” would be a philosopher who would not seek to be king, but rather, be compelled to be. 🤔😉

I think this whole House Speaker vote thing will take us to Friday (January 6, 2023). It is well within the realm of possibility that, out of a need to break the deadlock, Trump could be nominated.

From this there are - in my view - two routes this could take. House Republicans COULD rally behind Trump as a nominee OR House Repuplicans could show themselves to be the self-serving, traitorous RINOs they likely are. From this I exclude the 20 Republicans who are holding their ground and are not voting for McCarthy who - and I believe this what this Speaker vote drama is all about - has been exposed as a traitor and biggest RINO that ever existed.
02:51 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason Webber, click on at the bottom under it