Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 January, 02:51
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
While Trump has publicly declared he does not want to be Speaker, it will be interesting to see if we have a Plato’s “philosopher king” thing happen. Plato said that the best “king” would be a philosopher who would not seek to be king, but rather, be compelled to be. 🤔😉

I think this whole House Speaker vote thing will take us to Friday (January 6, 2023). It is well within the realm of possibility that, out of a need to break the deadlock, Trump could be nominated.

From this there are - in my view - two routes this could take. House Republicans COULD rally behind Trump as a nominee OR House Repuplicans could show themselves to be the self-serving, traitorous RINOs they likely are. From this I exclude the 20 Republicans who are holding their ground and are not voting for McCarthy who - and I believe this what this Speaker vote drama is all about - has been exposed as a traitor and biggest RINO that ever existed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
05 January, 02:09
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Yee ha!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
05 January, 02:20
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
☺️