Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 February, 07:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
FKN true AND so much fkn info on HOW the country was "made" name the country ultimately this is a shitty loser foe name the areas, most assuredly easy to defeat. SIMPLE>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 January, 11:40
WHY ARE WE EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE ELECTION?

Learn that the “united states of America,” the representative Republic that it was, died when the Southern States abandoned Congress forever in 1861. U.S. is a private, foreign, bankrupt Corporation in CITY OF LONDON, and we wonder why the Courts, Cops, and Banks are such despicable, inhumane pirates!?! They’re holding you as collateral for the DEBT, that they’re growing, and they’re doing the same to your kids, with your help, I might add, so stop hitting the snooze button.

You must be made aware that the members of Congress do NOT work for you and me. Rather, they work for the Corporation known as THE UNITED STATES. Contrary to popular belief, they are NOT our civil servants. They do NOT work for us. They are the servants of the corporate government and carry out its bidding. Period.

https://www.thelibertybeac...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 January, 09:01
Soros takes orders from P.
You have no idea how sick and evil these people are.
Fight, fight, fight.
Day of days.
Game over.
Q

06 January, 09:01

06 January, 08:56
I was put on 90 day restriction, again, for posting this on FB yesterday. 🙄

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 January, 10:07
I can’t get Q14 out of my head when I hear about the corporation and how the “Mother Country” still owns us.

Did we NOT win the Revolution? I feel like we WON the Revolution, just like TRUMP won the 2020 Election!! 🤷‍♀️

Just because “They” want to own us and continue to control and manipulate us, does NOT mean they can Rewrite the TRUTH!!
Correct?? (I mean they can and they have, but it is ALL lies).

Please tell me where I am wrong on this!

I really want to understand this so I can share with all the normies who are waking up! 🙏🥰

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 January, 11:21
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
After the revolutionary war America badly needed funding so they allowed King G to fund it, but he demanded we remain a crown colony and repay him. Other treasonous treaties ensured we remained so until Trump overturned the travesty.

Evangelina @Evangelina
06 January, 11:56
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 10:01
5x5

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
06 January, 08:34
This is either from Ring of Power or Evil King Zion. Both are great documentaries!!

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
06 January, 07:44

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
06 January, 06:08
blackportalpower - gematria - drop 2441

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
06 January, 06:06
💯 FACTS MATTER 💯
It is not pretty, yet it is the truth #darktolight wakeup

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
06 January, 03:57
Well fook them because G_d is here to take his land back!! 😇

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
06 January, 01:06
I wish I could download this. I know we've been given this information many times over the years but watching this somehow solidifies the facts.
I remember Trump walking in front of the Queen - and I knew it was significant but have never been Positive why. 🤔

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
06 January, 07:03
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I believe he walked in front of Liz (she actually gestured him in front of her; most missed that) because he is decendent of the real King lineage. The Windsors are known by most historians to be German squatters.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
06 January, 07:50
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I thought he walked in front of her to show the world she no longer own him (the presidency) or the country.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 12:28
😯

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 January, 12:20
....but

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
06 January, 07:06
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
She gestures him forward. Most miss that.

Charles also deferentially walked behind Trump when inspecting troops. Was always right in front of you.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
06 January, 12:16
JFK
how sick is that
🤢🔥
lies upon lies upon lies

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 January, 12:10
The 223 is going to f*ck with the 322 plan

King William never should’ve abandoned his son.

The accidental trojan horse [they] never saw coming.

Ooops

#frogmore

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 January, 06:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Wanna hear some funnier shit, I was born 3/22, TELL me GOD does not have a sense of humor. FK them. lol

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 January, 09:23
✝️😃🙏👍💥❤️

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 January, 07:12
Ring of power is simply the best!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 January, 05:48
Great Video...Thanks!!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 January, 05:47
Just watched this. Very educational for all

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
05 January, 02:54
This was the best one I’ve seen on the subject.
Quite satisfying to hear what is actual.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 January, 02:47
US Corporation was defunded in 2019 or 2020 by President DJT - nothing is as it seems. This undercover sting operation is AMAZING to watch unfold.............GENIUS PLAN...........🎯🙏❤️

NCSWIC/TBIYTC/WWG1WGA 🦅

17/18/19/35/45/1776 🔥

God Bless our BEAUTIFUL RESTORED REPUBLIC!!! ThanQ Almighty Father for hearing and answering our prayers and petitions. 🙏❤️

GOD SAVE THE CHILDREN!!! OUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL!!! And So It Is!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 January, 04:00
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
The Plan isn't only Genius, it's DIVINE!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
05 January, 08:35
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
And the members of Congress were taken off the payroll in 2021. That's why DC is a ghost town, all the government workers were laid off, including FBI and CIA. Don't believe a WORD of the news. Mar A Lago was never invaded by the FBI, and i highly doubt anyone has been in jail for Jan. 6th. That day was all scripted, including the Ashli Babbitt "killing."

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 January, 02:44
maritime law (part of commercial law) vs land law

Daryl Robinsen @DarylRobinsen
05 January, 02:44
maritime/admiralty law has already been dealt with

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
05 January, 02:20
FINALLY the Fooking Truth comes out. Thank you VK

Miss Pepe @MissPepe
05 January, 02:18
Now we know why Prince Harry really moved to the U.S.

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 January, 02:05
Thank you for sharing this VK .... very interesting .

some one special to some @godrus
05 January, 02:00
How can we undo this?