Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 11:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 January, 10:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I can’t get Q14 out of my head when I hear about the corporation and how the “Mother Country” still owns us.

Did we NOT win the Revolution? I feel like we WON the Revolution, just like TRUMP won the 2020 Election!! 🤷‍♀️

Just because “They” want to own us and continue to control and manipulate us, does NOT mean they can Rewrite the TRUTH!!
Correct?? (I mean they can and they have, but it is ALL lies).

Please tell me where I am wrong on this!

I really want to understand this so I can share with all the normies who are waking up! 🙏🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
After the revolutionary war America badly needed funding so they allowed King G to fund it, but he demanded we remain a crown colony and repay him. Other treasonous treaties ensured we remained so until Trump overturned the travesty.
11:21 PM - Jan 06, 2023
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it