Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
16 January, 06:43
🚨🚨🚨 A MUST-READ Post from our great and trusted patriot, "Veronica Watts" about intel she was given about the EBS, military tribunals, etc. It is HAPPENING!!!!!

Here is the link to the post:

https://wego.social/post/2...

#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #EBS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
WOW. We are just getting to #1 on this list. Third Act playing now. It will be amazing for Anons to watch. Scary for others to watch.

We all wanted a quick resolution/confirmation because we (myself included) didnt really think about what would need to happen to bring us to the inflection point needed to fullfill the plan. Q did tell us that #ithadtobethisway and that it would be #Biblical

I finally understand it now and even trust the plan more from what I'm seeing. Amazing time to be alive!

#darktolight #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening
11:35 AM - Jan 17, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qbero Gil Vega, click on at the bottom under it