Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
🚨🚨🚨 A MUST-READ Post from our great and trusted patriot, "Veronica Watts" about intel she was given about the EBS, military tribunals, etc. It is HAPPENING!!!!!

Here is the link to the post:

https://wego.social/post/2...

#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #EBS
06:43 PM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
STL Anon @STLAnon
16 January, 09:04
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
We will see, this has been said and the exact same narrative starting from more than a year ago... take it with grain of salt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
16 January, 09:00
we have family on the road with many hours and miles left. how is that addressed / over the road trucks? allowed to finish their drive?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 January, 11:35
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
WOW. We are just getting to #1 on this list. Third Act playing now. It will be amazing for Anons to watch. Scary for others to watch.

We all wanted a quick resolution/confirmation because we (myself included) didnt really think about what would need to happen to bring us to the inflection point needed to fullfill the plan. Q did tell us that #ithadtobethisway and that it would be #Biblical

I finally understand it now and even trust the plan more from what I'm seeing. Amazing time to be alive!

#darktolight #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening

Clay Hedges @Clay_Bird
17 January, 12:45
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I like many others are still holding on to some hope that all this will happen BUT I am afraid that we will continue to push back the date or make excuses for why things aren't progressing as so many have said. My question is; at what point do we finally admit defeat? Or are we even capable of doing so?

stacy roberson @Justice67
16 January, 08:25
Thank you, friend.

Alexandra 369 @Arsalas333
16 January, 06:58
i do not have wrgo will not let me see the whole thing...what exactly is she saying to prepare for ?

Kyra Drg @Kyra
16 January, 08:16
In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication
Direct from High - Up Military: According to the latest schedule everything will be exposed some time between Sunday afternoon and Monday night.

The timer has been set for those two particular days. During that time the EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) will be activated.
President Trump will send out a message, My fellow Americans the storm is upon us.
There will be 7 presidential text messages sent from him via Air Force One following the message The Storm is Upon Us.

Kyra Drg @Kyra
16 January, 08:16
In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication
Direct from High - Up Military: According to the latest schedule everything will be exposed some time between Sunday afternoon and Monday night.

The timer has been set for those two particular days. During that time the EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) will be activated.
President Trump will send out a message, My fellow Americans the storm is upon us.
There will be 7 presidential text messages sent from him via Air Force One following the message The Storm is Upon Us.

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts