Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
where is that guy that always bashed America? Haven't seen him and forgot the name.
07:41 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 September, 07:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You know, I was just thinking about him the last day or so.

Don't know why, but it occurred to me I had not see his yelling (ok, all caps still looks like yelling to me - but I understand if he is used to cyrillic, all caps looks more normal to him.) for quite a while.

We have conversed a few times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
05 January, 11:29
Michael ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 January, 09:08
who?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 January, 09:03
Underneath he is not a bad guy just been through a lot and I have not seen him around in a while.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
14 February, 07:34
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
i liked "Truthy" i think maybe hes misunderstood,hes hurting- think though his view of who is to blame is a little off track..

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
05 January, 08:59
Reminds me of this 🦎. We know how much he hates America. Haven't heard much about him in a while.
💥
George Soros told Newsweek Magazine, “I made my life’s mission to destroy the United States. I hate this country and I hate all of the people in it.”

CWWard Ward @CWWard
05 January, 09:20
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
what you see now is his body double…….and he will never Rest In Peace

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 January, 08:43

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 January, 04:30
I blocked the negative vibes CAPs man.
Your post is bringing in the good vibes 👇

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 January, 08:41
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
WHAT IS WRONG WITH CAPS> lol just kidding, morning.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 January, 02:07
Poof, GONE!!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 January, 01:41
vacationing in Cuba...🙄

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
05 January, 12:15
maybe he died auddenlyb🤷‍♀️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 January, 11:36
Truthseeker? Obama? Truthseeker no idea...after he went off on me and cussing at me for something I posted...I blocked him...maybe someone pushed the magic button...Obama...I hope some stuff starts rolling out on his traitorous ass soon.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 January, 12:15
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
same

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 11:31
Well pooh he is not here under the new name anymore, maybe he will come back again, we were making some progress.

04 January, 11:23
What happened to Brocky, VK, the one that was with Shane Browning. He left a while back it seems.

Cee Bear @CBear
05 January, 06:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
he was using a different name, last Iheard from him. He moved from PA to FL. I don't remember the new profile name, sorry.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 January, 11:19
Wow

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
04 January, 10:47
which one theres alot Obama , Bush,Clinton, schiff, LGB, Many athletes, actors, politicians. VK the list is long

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
04 January, 10:42
His 20mins is up.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 January, 10:38
Most assume you are talking about the one that uses all CAPS, but I'm thinking there is more to this question.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 January, 10:33
AH…not sure.

arba happihr @arba
I felt bad for him.
I will beam him some love. Everyone can use some love.
Nice that you thought about him

🤗🤗

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
AH…not sure.

Richie Richard @Richie
04 January, 10:24
Not sure, you may be referring to the guy named Yuri. Writes in all caps - obviously not an english speaker, seems like he uses Google translator. This particular guy just kicked in Serah Oceane.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 January, 10:13
no idea VK
Sounds like negative vibez.....
I run the other way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vibe Up!!!!

04 January, 09:55
Well He and Nana have had some rather good conversations.
He is not all bad just terribly misled about Americans.
We must have the ability to talk to ppl that do not agree with our views.

We found many things that we DID AGREE ON.

Nana does not block ppl just because we don't agree. I think he is still here, we just had a conversation a few days ago.

I believe we will have to have conversations with many ppl that are from other countries that have been given the wrong impression about most Americans.
Once we set the ship of America up we will need to help other countries.
So the answer is that he was still here a few days ago.

I refuse to do the same thing the wokes did to us.
Set boundries to converse.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 January, 08:39
Im from another country and I can only tell you what Ive Learned in this process. Im a Britt living in the US and from what I see both the US and British people are fucking snobs who refuse to look outside of their little echo chamber or tiny box whatever you want to call it. There is a world bigger than the US and the UK and they suffer more than you and me could ever imagine. GET your heads out of your fucking spoiled entitled asses and think of our great big planet. The Brittish and the US are spoiled bratts and its time to look outside of the fkin entitled box. My self included Ive experienced both countries and we’re fkin spoiled assholes.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 February, 07:30
If ur talking about Yuri...he likes my posts alot...usually shares them too. I give him kind words and Respect...he was getting bashed over his comments. He was drinking I think that nite. He hardly ever comments now but he has liked and shared some of mine since then. If not Yuri idk.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 January, 09:49
Takes a lot for me to block someone but this one got a free ticket.

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
04 January, 09:48
You are not alone! You are loved!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
04 January, 09:44
The "all caps" man was a looney toon!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 January, 09:43
Brittany Grimer?!😅😅😅

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 January, 09:36
He must be spraying WINNING psssst ~

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
04 January, 10:17
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
😆🥂👏🏻👏🏻

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
04 January, 09:09
last he popped up ...one seen some cat ran off down the street with him...?! lol ;) cat might of got his tongue type deal?!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Good Will Hunting (1997) - My Boy's Wicked Smart Scene | Movieclips - YouTube

Good Will Hunting - My Boy's Wicked Smart: Will (Matt Damon) butts in when a yuppie M.I.T. student tries to insult Chuckie (Ben Affleck).BUY THE MOVIE: https...