⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 January, 05:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 January, 06:05
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Trump has a reason for supporting Kevin. Perhaps to bring things to Light. I voted for Dr Oz because Trump endorsed him and he was the lesser evil of the others. Trumps knows all about them, we do not and that makes things Very difficult. I dont know the answer, but they must get their shit together and keep their grudges to themselves. 🤔🤔🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
I voted for OZ also. Can we say cheating again in PA, is how we got the Fetter monster.
06:15 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EagleSpirit in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 January, 09:11
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Absolutely. Wondering when the election fraud dominoes will start falling! Somethings gotta give!! 🙉🙈🤔🤔🙏❤🇺🇸

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 January, 06:18
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
No doubt there was cheating. But Oz was also compromised. He's friends with Marina Abramovic. Can't trust him either.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
04 January, 07:39
I know. But those were our choices. What do you think about Mastriano? He was director of NATO's Intelligence Center in Afghanistan. Also 4 years in NATO. Another 4 with NATO.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 January, 09:26
See, i wasnt sure if that was just a bunch of elites at campaign dinner casually or if he was one of them. I had and still have doubts about oz. I stayed awake, like most of us, trying to understand Why Trump would support him...like what does he know? Its sooo dam frustrating, how do you ever find out the truth? Darn voting for the right candidate is Hard! Peace Guys! 😀😊👍🙏❤🇺🇸