Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Cowboyup @Cowboyup
20 January, 07:14
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Dig a little and compare old photos of McCarthy to new ones. Trump has his reasons for what he does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 January, 12:05
Exactly- no support for McCarthy.
.So it's confusing that Trump is supporting him. Also why is Jim Jordan supporting McCarthy?
5D chess?
Meanwhile Pelosi is turning over in her grave that McCarthy hasn't won.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 January, 08:11
We are looking for change, not the same ole s%$t!!! That's exactly what McCarthy would bring, we say NO MORE!! Jim Jordon is the man for the job!

connie wright @cowri
04 January, 07:52
Tune in at 8:00 P.M. for another vote-vote-vote. 🥂

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
04 January, 06:47
exactly

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 06:13
I felt the same, but in the back of my head, I had the thought that this is about exposing not only McCarthy but every traitorous swamp rat in Congress who votes for him to be the House Speaker.

Sooo much has come out about McCarthy since Trump’s endorsement put the spot light on him.

Party Politics is finished world wide. There will be no need for a Congress, Sensate, parliaments, dumas, diets etc. This debacle in US Congress is a show - a scene (one of the last hopefully) in this movie we’re watching play out all around us.

God bless Brother!

(3 IMAGES)

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 January, 06:05
Trump has a reason for supporting Kevin. Perhaps to bring things to Light. I voted for Dr Oz because Trump endorsed him and he was the lesser evil of the others. Trumps knows all about them, we do not and that makes things Very difficult. I dont know the answer, but they must get their shit together and keep their grudges to themselves. 🤔🤔🙏🙏🙏

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 January, 06:10
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
And Oz ended up losing to Lerch who couldn't even put two freaking sentences together.
I'm sorry but it might be time for Plan B. 🤷‍♂️

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
04 January, 06:15
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
I voted for OZ also. Can we say cheating again in PA, is how we got the Fetter monster.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 January, 06:04
as whip he did exactly what Mconell wanted, now look where we’re at!!!!!