⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 January, 05:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
Trump has a reason for supporting Kevin. Perhaps to bring things to Light. I voted for Dr Oz because Trump endorsed him and he was the lesser evil of the others. Trumps knows all about them, we do not and that makes things Very difficult. I dont know the answer, but they must get their shit together and keep their grudges to themselves. 🤔🤔🙏🙏🙏
06:05 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
04 January, 06:15
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
I voted for OZ also. Can we say cheating again in PA, is how we got the Fetter monster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 January, 06:18
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
No doubt there was cheating. But Oz was also compromised. He's friends with Marina Abramovic. Can't trust him either.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 January, 09:11
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Absolutely. Wondering when the election fraud dominoes will start falling! Somethings gotta give!! 🙉🙈🤔🤔🙏❤🇺🇸

04 January, 06:10
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
And Oz ended up losing to Lerch who couldn't even put two freaking sentences together.
I'm sorry but it might be time for Plan B. 🤷‍♂️

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 January, 12:01
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Perhaps that killed two birds with one stone. Oz is done politically if he cannot beat Fetterman and Fetterman will be revealed, more and more, as totally incompetent. Maybe.