Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 02:30
New Eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
The end of the illusions, the end of smoke and mirrors, the end of inverting all of God s creation, the end of reversing the natural flow of Creative Intelligence evolving without interference..............mmmm.....

Indeed, I woke up feeling the theme for 2023 to be the year of real transparency, true vision, and authentic being, seeing people demanding and starved for what is real and true, even if it hurts as knowing what is real will become more important to people than "feel good" delusions and distortions of reality.

Seeing this here today is perfect!!!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™
01:48 PM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 January, 09:12
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Haven't seen you for a few days, we must not have been on at same time! Missed your awesome posts.โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 January, 12:27
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I havn't been as active. My vibe is a bit removed from the general subjects at hand as of late. So much rehashing of information that is negative that we have known for a long time, its weighing at a time we need vibes high, higher and highest, truly I am maneuvering to catch as much lift as possible to land the optimum timelines.

Foundations are shifting like I have never observed. Those who are not at least hovering can fall into the cracks. For those flying high, they can best spot where they want to land next when things resettle.

We know the world is full of evil, we know good and bad times ebb and flow, we know no one lives forever and we have to keep keeping on being the change we wish to see, there is no other way.

We don't have to join the evil sinking into its diseases of worry, fear, stress, depression, hopelessness,. My feed has been overloaded with it. Far to many anons are indulging in caca, Why?

Rising high with gratitude always makes sense.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™