Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
08 January, 04:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I ordered one, I will let you all know what I find!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
05 January, 09:53
This makes me wonder.....you know how your dog will react to it's reflection in a mirror as if it were some other dog...well would an animal recognize itself in this mirror? Innate feedback that maybe animals have we don't?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
04 January, 10:52

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
04 January, 10:49
Anagram of New eyes is Sweeney

Joe Rogan steps into Elon Musk jet tracking debate: 'I don't think it's a nice thing to do'.
Rogan wondered what other means of tracking someone could legally use to broadcast a person's location.

Rogan, acknowledging that he did not know the specifics of the situation, enlisted the help of his producer, Jamie Vernon, who said that Jack Sweeney, who runs the ElonJet account, countered Musk’s $5,000 offer to terminate the account and asked for $50,000.

https://www.foxnews.com/me...

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
04 January, 09:19

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 January, 06:23
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
except we won’t be gloating, we are the calm before, during and after the storm.

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
04 January, 08:52
I want a true mirror! How cool! 🥹💖😭

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
04 January, 09:41
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
If I’m being totally honest though, I don’t see a huge difference in the reflective image. I do however, see a significant reaction in the eyes of the soul. 🤔

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 January, 08:32
💥❤️✝️🙏😃👍...thanks VK !

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
04 January, 06:39
think mirror
reflections matter

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 January, 04:44

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 January, 04:30

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 January, 04:30
Not a fan of mirrors, I only use when necessary. I’m not sure if this is the same as viewing oneself in a photo. I literally avoid pictures of any kind. I’ve always thought , I hope I look different in real life than what appears back to me.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
04 January, 04:45
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Cannot confirm, but i read somewhere that evil forces use mirroRs to brainwash you, something like that. 🤔🙈😵

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
04 January, 04:21
Why did this make me get teary eyed, VK?

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
04 January, 03:59
Beautiful. You can feel her emotions.

arba happihr @arba
04 January, 03:02
Gosh she is pretty. Her eyes still twinkle

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 January, 01:52
real eyes realize real lies.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 January, 01:48
The end of the illusions, the end of smoke and mirrors, the end of inverting all of God s creation, the end of reversing the natural flow of Creative Intelligence evolving without interference..............mmmm.....

Indeed, I woke up feeling the theme for 2023 to be the year of real transparency, true vision, and authentic being, seeing people demanding and starved for what is real and true, even if it hurts as knowing what is real will become more important to people than "feel good" delusions and distortions of reality.

Seeing this here today is perfect!!!

🙏💛🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 January, 09:12
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Haven't seen you for a few days, we must not have been on at same time! Missed your awesome posts.❤️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
04 January, 01:29
People tell us what they See in our True Reflection all the time.

(Omg, you're such an Angel! You're beautiful! You're amazing at what you Do!)

It's us not Believing them that's had us stymied so long.

*Mirroring does not require a "mirror", Lovelies!!
(Sure is powerful if you DO have one, though!!)

😇💗
Keep SHINING!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
04 January, 01:23
I couldn't hear what he was saying to her.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 January, 01:13
This is really powerful. Thanks for sharing!

+ in the spirit of multiple meanings,I see 1923. If history is repeating itself, there has to be more to what is happening now.

VK - I feel like we are missing something...yes?

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
04 January, 12:47
Real Eyes - Realize - Real Lies

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 January, 12:35
looking in the true mirror, it shows so much more of who we are than reversing mirrors - YouTube

#truemirror #whoweare #realsmile #realself #innerbeauty

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 January, 09:12
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
this is so interesting.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
04 January, 12:30
Amazing! I am in tears

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 January, 11:57
Eyes are “The Windows of the Soul”
My Mama taught me that! 🥲🙂🙃>

Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
04 January, 11:55
2 questions, re: this Damar Hamlin thing:

1. if this is a choreographed event, HOW do they control things down to the detail? For example, a Buffalo Sabres player scored 3 goals in a game last night with a bunch of other 3 numerology https://twitter.com/Buffal...
Throw in the #33 standing, the players whose numbers add to 13 in the play, etc.
2. if this is a controlled event, fair to say these events are ALWAYS used to pillage people via donations? Referring specifically to his gofundme that "went viral".

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
04 January, 12:37
In response Willow Ufgood to his Publication
Why would the ALS unit wait 5-7 mins in the tunnel for his mother and not race off to the hospital? If true, makes zero sense from a medical perspective.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
04 January, 11:52
❤️.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
04 January, 11:45

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
04 January, 11:32
eyes of love and light.
see it.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
04 January, 11:18
No more 👁-cons

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
04 January, 11:12
❤️

Leessa Q Warrior @LMG430
04 January, 10:56
Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.

You are stronger than you know.
You are the daylight, and you are the night.

The darkness you fight is within you, and also the light you seek is within you.