Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
04 January, 12:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I am so very alone Anons ...My 23 year old Autist Son and I...We been through so much Trauma and such for many years and just recently lost my husband to liver failure...I lost my Mom 3 years ago to Alz while right after I had major life saving surgery...We have wanted to give up so many times throughout the years and those bad thoughts are back again..We dont have friends and the family we do have do not come around and havent for years...I didnt know where else to turn ..I spend my time between Telegram...Twitter and FB and Anonup but I never say much...Yet I decided to check Vks page and well here I am...Gods timing is everything.. .Lonliness hurts...Being in your own head is not good...Please Pray for My Son and I...Goodnight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
AU has become a great place to come home to. Every other social out there is a battle for the mind, in wrong hands designed to break you.
02:57 AM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 January, 09:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
04 January, 08:57
☺️❤️ AU ..... American Utopia

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
04 January, 08:33
“There’s no place like home.” ❤️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
04 January, 07:28
AU is all about Family, Love, Unity, Patriotism topped off with a chaser of Devotion to Country, our Fellow Man & the World...❤️🤝🌎💫

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
04 January, 05:01
spot on. like a health spa for mind and soul 💛🙂👍👏😎🎶

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
04 January, 04:39
yes! Exactly! Love AU❤️

Judy Link @Jlink333
04 January, 04:28
To me, this is family. This is home. thank you!😊❤️🙏

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 January, 12:50
I'm not even sure how the heck I ended up here! Kicked off twitter and facebook ages ago. Then went to parler, clouthub, and gab. Then parler went down. I was pretty much done with it all. Somehow ended up here.
AU is exponentially different and better. I do worry that I'm drinking from a shallow pond because I don't watch tv or listen to radio. I scan some youtube and rumble videos and a couple podcasts but I get 99% of info from AU. I'm putting my trust here good, bad, or indifferent. I guess it's a matter of WWG1WGA.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
04 January, 04:22
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
WEGO.SOCIAL IS A FAIRLY GOOD SITE WHICH I BELIEVE WILL BE ABSORBED BY AU OR ANOTHER.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
04 January, 12:42
AU is a place to be accepted, understood, hopeful, comforted and safe. Home.
God protect and bless this home.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 January, 12:14
AU is special because there is a soul to soul connection here. We are a community of deep thinkers, we have sound reasoning and critical thinking abilities. We want everyone to understand, so we share the truth. There is very little ego on AU. There is definitely a Spiritual connection and guudance here. Other sites are ego based IMO. Concerns of number of followers, how many posts get liked etc. AU is like coming home to a warm cabin in the forest after a long hike in the snow and sitting by a warm fire, sipping tea and just talking, sharing, listening, laughing, relaxing. 😇

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 January, 08:20
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
A fellow anon reached out to me who is living close to me. We were supposed to meet in person today and she never showed up! I haven't heard from her and I've sent multiple texts! sigh, I guess I've placed too much confidence in anouns!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
04 January, 11:53
Agree 100%

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 January, 11:46
Home is where real LOVE resides❣️

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 January, 11:37
AU is like soft pillow to land ....

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 January, 10:53
Thank you for always building us up here on this beautiful heavenly platform. Where other socials would break us down, we have the gift of rebuilding ourselves here together everyday. We’re all here for each other genuinely. ❤️
Its a true WWG1WGA vibe.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
04 January, 10:45
AU is home. I have been ripped to shreds on Telegram several times. How dare I have a difference of opinion. That has never happened to me here. I am forever grateful to be part of this special group of Patriots. I thank you all.
Happy New Year Everyone! 🎊🎊🎊

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 January, 11:37
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
This is the platform God promotes you to. 😂

Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 January, 01:47
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Happy New Year! This is my favorite place to hang out.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 January, 10:43
😍AU IS HEART DRIVEN. THE OTHERS ARE EGO DRIVEN. I LOVE MY AU FAMILY.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 January, 10:37
Wish Trump and all the good guys would join AU and get rid of TS .

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 January, 10:23
clowns are out there is droves right now

they are freaking out because they don't control us on AU, and they are pissing in their diapers about it

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
04 January, 10:22
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

talkin bout homies
Insane Clown Posse - Homies (Uncensored) - YouTube

icp homies uncensored

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 January, 10:16
VK, remmeber when you went away from Mother’s Day to, I believe it was Christmas Eve? (was that 2020?)

Anyway, will we ever find out where you went? It seems like when you say “AU is a great place to come Home”, there may be more to this statement than we really understand? 🤷‍♀️🙌❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 January, 11:42
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
:) perfectly said ... really does.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 January, 10:14
i will be forever grateful for you bringing us here . it jas been a great honor . thank you

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 January, 09:59
after I get up every morning and say my prayers I come to AU and check in on my peeps.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 January, 08:59
This is so true! Too much fighting anf shilling on other sites.

Nothing but truth and love here. My place. ❤️❤️

Vicki Lord @Vlord
04 January, 08:51
AU is The lighthouse in the storm. If only all SM could be this way, the light would shine brightly!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 January, 08:48
On point❣️🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 January, 08:47
Energy games..

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
04 January, 08:11
According to Winnie the Pooh "home is the comfiest place to be" 🖤