Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
08 January, 01:42
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Yes! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
04 January, 08:59
guess I need to move! nothing positive going on around here 😞 They say FL is free? not Jacksonville

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 January, 03:05
Is there any way to cure hatred, and anger?

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
04 January, 12:11
I'm in Minnesota, anyone snowed in today?

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
04 January, 12:02
Couldn't we tell what state we are in, then check out profiles to see if your truly a Patriot, and go from there if you decide to meet. Do it in groups when you decided to meet. I see people around my town, and could make a good guess they are Patriots, but still afraid to ask. Pick a public place to meet. Any ideas

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
04 January, 11:04
😇I love this. I have seen us having a backyard bbq or a shindig somewhere.I considered inviting someone here who was particularly is hurting ( women) but have not been able to break thru the relative anonymity we hold online. I guess some people talk on the phone but I have never felt much willingness when I put it out there to be a set of ears. .I understand people's reluctance as it is hard to know who someone is actually so I never want to push anyone's boundaries or my own ( as safety comes into play). If you figure a way, it would be grand.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
04 January, 12:34
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
I want to poll and see how many on here have been healing from (c) ptsd or the like. I cannot explain how much healing has happened with me to be whole-hearted again. I am so very thankful. I wish I knew everyone's story. What an epic crew we are. Entangled in Light and Love and Hope. I am like a fountain crying at times but they are not the tears they once were. These are gratitude and overflow. Bless all Y'all💞with the best fruit the Spirit offers. We are something else. I am believing for all of you.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
04 January, 08:01
Amen, Joey ;)

2ne FruAa @FruAa
04 January, 07:49
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
💯💓❤️ love U all.
Only Love - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupOnly Love · Dance With A StrangerUnplugged Hits!℗ 1994 Universal Music A/SReleased on: 1999-01-01Composer Lyrici...

Cherokee Rose @CherokeeRose
04 January, 12:49
I am so very alone Anons ...My 23 year old Autist Son and I...We been through so much Trauma and such for many years and just recently lost my husband to liver failure...I lost my Mom 3 years ago to Alz while right after I had major life saving surgery...We have wanted to give up so many times throughout the years and those bad thoughts are back again..We dont have friends and the family we do have do not come around and havent for years...I didnt know where else to turn ..I spend my time between Telegram...Twitter and FB and Anonup but I never say much...Yet I decided to check Vks page and well here I am...Gods timing is everything.. .Lonliness hurts...Being in your own head is not good...Please Pray for My Son and I...Goodnight

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQAnonIsland
15 January, 05:56
In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication
    ○
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 January, 06:26
In response Cherokee Rose to her Publication
Re-reading ur post again....how's it going for you?

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 January, 11:32
This is so true. Loneliness does suck. And we can be alone in a house full of people.
When I realized my new neighbor was a patriot ,like me, my eyes filled with tears and i wanted to jump into her arms.

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
03 January, 10:38
Learned that lesson years ago, Allot of times, I am the sounding board with my small circle, and family. I listen, give hugs, and a smile. If I can help more, then I do.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 January, 01:37
I delivered some eggs to a neighbor today. She asked why we decided to get chickens & so many more than my family would need.
I responded with I could see the egg shortages were likely going to continue & if we were already creating a space for our own chickens we may as well get a few more so we could help people around us if needed.
Just look for the little ways even if its just listening. Especially listening. We'll all be doing enough talking soon enough.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
03 January, 11:17
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
We deliver our eggs to some elderly. The smiles and excitement they show makes my heart happy. 😊

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 January, 01:02
❤️🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 January, 11:09
Fantastic idea!
We are very blessed to have each other on this platform. Everyone working together to raise the vibes. I can’t count how many times your positive attitudes and posts have lifted my spirits.
This is definitely a huge possibility here.
Love you all!
#FamilyIsEverything

garm hava @sigma777
02 January, 10:30

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
02 January, 09:35
I don't have a huge reach here and I've been looking for AU people near the Kansas City metro to fren. Anyone? Bueller?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
02 January, 09:29
Loneliness and sadness can arise in an instant to capture our positive energies ~ recognition and instant resistance has to be in place 24/7 to spring back from these moments that splatter thru each day.
AU is home and where I come when positive feelings of love and support is needed to reject the negative ~ so happy to have all of you here with me!

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
02 January, 09:15
I’m in the Upstate of SC, if anyone needs someone that is a good listener. I work two jobs, but can always find the time.

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 January, 09:10
I’m in Central Pennsylvania, I have access to 50 acres. Lots of trees. Artesian well feeding a pond…happy to have a big old camp out… we have to wait for better weather.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 January, 10:56
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
I’m in central Pa also, I’m in Linglestown.

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
04 January, 02:39
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
My family is originally from PA (Somerset)...does that count? 😁👍

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
02 January, 08:58
We need to have a good ole bon fire party 🎉. I miss sitting out in the cow pastures... NOT. I got a corn field though but Im in Alabama.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
03 January, 07:43
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
Hi Mandy!
I am in AL too. 🙋‍♀️ I love your idea about a bonfire meet up. 👍🏻We also could do a beach party sometime too! 🍊🌴🌞🌊
Jennifer🌸

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 January, 08:38
💥❤️😃🙏✝️👍

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 January, 08:32
joey i remember when you bout gave it up said you only had your dog silver, family gone, not even anything left on walls, said time for you to give it up. and this family rallied, sent you letters to fill your empty walls. and VK sent you something special too🙏look at you now joey social coordinator. God is Good. FamilyisEverything

Steve Michaels @Smics54
02 January, 08:28
Do not be alone out there because your not. I am in southwest Ohio. If anyone needs to bend an ear reach out I am always around.

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
04 January, 02:42
In response Steve Michaels to his Publication
I'm in central KY, a couple hours south of you, probably. 👍

Patti Johnson @JerzeeGirl4Trump
02 January, 08:16
im in. anybody in nj?

Jay Jay @JustMe
02 January, 08:14
3 years, its been a rough ride (could write a book as could you all) I have been guided and potected though, put in the right place at the right time etc. I learnt to go with the flow. Australia here. WWG1WGA 💚❤

Renee White @Rapnay
02 January, 07:50
flow with me and we will flow together paddle up stream and your messing with my current

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
02 January, 07:44
my life just kind of got turned upside down in a good way. A have a new roomate. My previous two were just renting a room. So it was still mostly my house. This one has moved in all her stuff and combining throughout the house. Almost like when you get married lol. It’s been a major adjustment with her, her dog, my dog and me. Especially with so much time off for the holidays. Man you can get set in you ways living alone for years and it’s the littlest things that will bug ya. But it’s good for me and her at this time and I know this. For lots of reasons. You can get pretty selfish living alone. Maybe God is preparing me for that man to come along. Lol

connie wright @cowri
02 January, 07:10
I suggest a get together once a month, bring a dish to pass. In the summer months bring ball gloves & bats -play ball or shoot some baskets. Do what the Amish do - meet at ones home (dish to pass) & shares stories. Or what the Church does & get together with supplies to fix an elderly's porch, power wash their sidewalk so they don't fall, the reward is great when you help others. Just some suggestions. We all live far apart-start at your community/neighbors.

Green 8700 @Green8700
02 January, 07:07
I’m in.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
02 January, 06:52
I’ve been in Twatter wars most of the day trying to just get one person to wake up a little. it is exhausting trying to wake the MSM comma induced population. They are in such denial and say Biden is the best pres ever. sickening! 🤮 MSM needs to go and soon.