Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
04 January, 02:08
@VincentKennedy

I too am being guided by The Holy Spirit now to leave my life of 21 years with who I once thought was my Everything

God has revealed all truths to me during this process of researching & revelation and self reflection (nothing was more painful than the children in the dumbs )
I am brave enough now to know God will lead me to the light of where I am needed

I have work to do
This movement has given me direction and the courage to seek out the truth and to know that only in that light we will Find our purpose

My work here has only just begun for God 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Now I will be free to shine that light into the world ( That is my calling 🙏🏼)
But first I have to leave “Egypt “… This Pharaoh will not let go without a fight 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
04 January, 02:15
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL SO FREE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Right now I am going through a near death experience… But God is putting me together again … for what is waiting for me to do I will have to be reborn into
So I pay attention to this process … God speaks through signs 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
please hold me in prayers
02:18 AM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
09 January, 05:23
🙏🌸You are loved by many Dear. All will come to pass and you will be forged in the crucible into an amazing and wonderful creation. I don't have faith in much, but I have faith in you!

09 January, 11:08
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
My sweet angel far away & always close enough … I pray for the USA … we look to you to lead once more , this time ti the light 🙏🏼🙌🏼❤️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 January, 02:23
🙏🙏🙏❤️☀️🌸🌺

Pink Totter @Totter
04 January, 02:21
🙏💗🙏💗🙏