Only people mentioned by Tracey54 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
05 January, 09:40
In response Tracey Guillory to his Publication
was this a group texts you all got from God? I didnt get one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
05 January, 05:00
Ready to move this along and have our lives back. Feels like everything has come to a standstill for me these last few years. I know that I'm aware for a reason. Some of us must bear witness and help those who will be completely lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 January, 10:45
We are blessed we know- think about those that know nothing imo God and others like us will be their only refuge when the SHTF -We know we are very close now - you can feel it - you can sense it
Keep God close for even" WE" will have our knees knocked out from under us. Stay strong spiritual soldiers we are never alone.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 January, 07:54
🙋‍♂️💪❤️🙏

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
04 January, 06:47
❤️ 🤜54🤛

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 12:25
NANA's ready and it looks like VK has his winter ensemble on!

The Russians are the best fighting in the winter so look for them to finish this shit as soon as hell...I mean Nazi Ukraine freezes over!

FFL_ Rawicki @Rawicki17
04 January, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
04 January, 12:09
together we will get thru this stronger 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
03 January, 11:08

katie Hemphill @Kates1
03 January, 10:30
I’m ready!! Losing my daughter and Grandmother last year has definitely put me through my most difficult times. God provided me strength and encouragement. He was with me and carried me through the most horrific time of my life. 🤍🕊️

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 January, 11:33
In response katie Hemphill to his Publication
I’m so sorry for your loss 😢🙏❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 January, 07:55
In response katie Hemphill to his Publication

Banger Bang @Banger42
03 January, 10:22
Ready 🙏

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
03 January, 10:13
how long,how shocking

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
03 January, 10:08
Yes

TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 January, 09:59
Probably not.

Be let's go!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 January, 09:49
ready! 🙌❤️🙌
...your t/s in NZ is 1:11 > 123 Let’s Go!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
03 January, 09:46
Ready

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 January, 09:45
Definitely ready.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
03 January, 08:58
I guess we are all going to find out. Like Jessi, I am also more ready now than years ago. I owe it all to God lifting me up, showing me through the most amazing ways that he has this. That I won’t be walking alone. So grateful for all of my people on AU. Let’s keep the vibes high and if one of us is down, let’s pick them up and carry them till they can regain their strength.
This is going to be Biblical isn’t a catch phrase. I feel it with every fiber of my being.
Let’s go! 🙏

Sue Briggs @SueB369
03 January, 08:58
I guess we are all going to find out. Like Jessi, I am also more ready now than years ago. I owe it all to God lifting me up, showing me through the most amazing ways that he has this. That I won’t be walking alone. So grateful for all of my people on AU. Let’s keep the vibes high and if one of us is down, let’s pick them up and carry them till they can regain their strength.
This is going to be Biblical isn’t a catch phrase. I feel it with every fiber of my being.
Let’s go! 🙏

Jessi Doe @Jessi
03 January, 08:46
I'm way more ready now than I was 3 years ago, thank you God!🙏🏻 Let's do this!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 January, 08:37
I hope I’m ready , but I’m not gonna lie. I’m a bit apprehensive about what will happen. Especially to those who are totally clueless something is coming.

Evangelina @Evangelina
03 January, 08:33
Ho boy 👀

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 January, 08:31
ready lets go.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 January, 08:29
🙏READY !

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 January, 08:22
💥🙏✝️👍😃❤️

Awake Now @Awakenow
03 January, 07:43
Amen! ❤️❤️❤️