Robby Ball @perfectsliders
07 February, 12:16
Monkey Business Special w Garrett Ziegler (Feb6)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
I unfollowed Monkeywerks after this. I trust the plan even if he doesn't. I have faith that it had to be this way for a reason even if he doesn't. I'm disappointed so personally, I will follow only patriots who post only positive information.
12:37 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LagunaNiguel17 in this post can reply
Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
07 February, 12:46
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
I think Garrett is a well-spoken, legitimate guest who can speak only from his perspective of what he observed. He does not have top-class clearance and by his own admission was not privy to many top secret conversations. He is also not military so I doubt he would have any information beyond what he needed to know to do his job. I think he gives an interesting perspective albeit one we don't necessarily like. I do believe he is a patriot and wants what is best for this country, as does Monkey. I guess we just sit tight for now and see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 February, 01:26
In response Porscha Ward to her Publication
100% well said

Brian Jones @7patriot4
07 February, 12:40
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
im with you, monkey has lost faith a few times

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
07 February, 12:42
In response Brian Jones to his Publication
I don't mean to bash Monkey but at this stage when emotions are high , I choose to surround myself with positivity.