Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 February, 03:48
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
He seems to think we actually lost? What is going on with the Monkey?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proclivity 1776 @Proclivity1776
07 February, 02:58
The plan won't be revealed, until it is revealed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennifer Combs @Jenm1966
07 February, 02:57
It was very disappointing…monkey always kept my spirits up, not this time…sure hope it was disinfo!!!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
07 February, 01:34
That was really not very energizing..

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 February, 01:23
bullshit

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
07 February, 01:14
I listened to this at 2:00 am, and think that this info is similar in nature to Patrick Byrne's info, How Trump Lost the Presidency. I just don't buy it, I know that the White Hats have won and are winning. I have seen the documents of dissolving the Corporation and starting up with The Republic. I believe that 1776 Commission resolution of 11/3 started us down the road to NEARA> with thousands of hours into this and viewing info from many places, I conclude that this is part of the plan as well. Hold The Line. The Best is Yet To Come. And yes, Trust The Plan as well as The Man.

Robin Lages @Robinbird
07 February, 03:53
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
Im hoping your right. I will agree that maybe it all has to play out.

Selah 321 @Selah
07 February, 12:37
🙏Maybe disinformation, sometimes that is necessary.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
07 February, 12:37
I unfollowed Monkeywerks after this. I trust the plan even if he doesn't. I have faith that it had to be this way for a reason even if he doesn't. I'm disappointed so personally, I will follow only patriots who post only positive information.

Brian Jones @7patriot4
07 February, 12:40
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
im with you, monkey has lost faith a few times

Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
07 February, 12:46
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
I think Garrett is a well-spoken, legitimate guest who can speak only from his perspective of what he observed. He does not have top-class clearance and by his own admission was not privy to many top secret conversations. He is also not military so I doubt he would have any information beyond what he needed to know to do his job. I think he gives an interesting perspective albeit one we don't necessarily like. I do believe he is a patriot and wants what is best for this country, as does Monkey. I guess we just sit tight for now and see what happens.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 February, 12:17
I posted this and then deleted it after I watched the whole thing... NO LIKE! Im sorry I posted it and very disapointed in Monkey!

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
07 February, 12:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Watching now, feel like I need to know everything, but so far pretty depressing