Robby Ball @perfectsliders
07 February, 12:16
Monkey Business Special w Garrett Ziegler (Feb6)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
07 February, 12:37
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I unfollowed Monkeywerks after this. I trust the plan even if he doesn't. I have faith that it had to be this way for a reason even if he doesn't. I'm disappointed so personally, I will follow only patriots who post only positive information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
07 February, 12:46
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
I think Garrett is a well-spoken, legitimate guest who can speak only from his perspective of what he observed. He does not have top-class clearance and by his own admission was not privy to many top secret conversations. He is also not military so I doubt he would have any information beyond what he needed to know to do his job. I think he gives an interesting perspective albeit one we don't necessarily like. I do believe he is a patriot and wants what is best for this country, as does Monkey. I guess we just sit tight for now and see what happens.

Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it