Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
This is so true. Loneliness does suck. And we can be alone in a house full of people.
When I realized my new neighbor was a patriot ,like me, my eyes filled with tears and i wanted to jump into her arms.
11:32 AM - Jan 03, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 January, 01:51
Kansas here...but my neighbors are waking up. Everyone in my location knew how i felt about vax, mask etc. After my neighbor had an aortic tear( and freaking survived!) I take care of her...shes 50 and single...I am the neighbor that WARNED her and still takes care of her. This woke Everyone up 😉 I love her dearly and my true love shined through even though she did NOT heed my warning. Its okay...my bestie is still alive. Thank you Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 January, 03:17
Oh Joey you always put a smile on my face!😅 I have 2 sisters who live out there and a cousin who you would connect well with. Hang in there my friend!👍🤗🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396