Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
02 January, 10:04
PUT ON THE NFL GAME NOW. IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE A TEAM MEMBER WENT DOWN "DIED SUDDENLY" STYLE. PEOPLE ARE IN SHOCK. PLAYERS ARE CRYING. IT HAS BEEN AN HOUR YET THE CROWD REMAINS. PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY IN SHOCK, NOTHING LIKE I HAVE EVER SEEN. REMEMBER NFL PLAYERS WERE FORCED TO GET THE VACCINE. THEY DID INTENSE CPR ON THE FIELD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 11:09
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Wow what is going on?
I saw a replay on fox news where he got up and they said and showed the player they said was him danced around after the hit celebrating and now the hit I am now finding it on youtube showing he took the hit, not a hard one, and collapsed right after he got up.
WTH?
Who here actually saw the hit and knows which version they have showed it right? Nana wasnt watching game so idk maybe they showed a highlight of another player dancing or another play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NATHANIEL RUSSELL @FREETHINKER23
Couple things...... reports say he did not die. He has all vital signs back and he has been intubated, he is in critical condition.

Also, I am a 15 year football referee for High School and College. I have seen this happen before, way before the jab. It was a pretty hard collision to the chest area. So many things could have happened to cause the collapse.
11:18 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FREETHINKER23 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 January, 11:48
In response NATHANIEL RUSSELL to his Publication
Truth. A blow to the chest can cause V-fib, a lethal cardiac arrhythmia. it did not appear out of the ordinary but if hit in right place at riggt time in cardiac cycle it can happen. Guess we'll never never know if shit was contributing factor unless it happens again soon. However, The soccer players falling out in Europe is pretty clear cut.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 11:37
In response NATHANIEL RUSSELL to his Publication
Thanks for sharing, perhaps we will never know but thankfully it sounds like he is gonna make it.
It is confusing why they seem to have showed two different hits?

If I were that kids Mom I would get to the real deal of it and not trust any of them what ever it was.
I would want to know that his heart was ok.