Enchanted Mermaid @PygmyGazette
PUT ON THE NFL GAME NOW. IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE A TEAM MEMBER WENT DOWN "DIED SUDDENLY" STYLE. PEOPLE ARE IN SHOCK. PLAYERS ARE CRYING. IT HAS BEEN AN HOUR YET THE CROWD REMAINS. PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY IN SHOCK, NOTHING LIKE I HAVE EVER SEEN. REMEMBER NFL PLAYERS WERE FORCED TO GET THE VACCINE. THEY DID INTENSE CPR ON THE FIELD.
10:04 PM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
02 January, 11:16
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
And Franco Harris also died suddenly according to his wife & he supported/encouraged the vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
02 January, 11:15
Here is another player that died suddenly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 January, 11:30
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
😢🙏😔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 11:09
Wow what is going on?
I saw a replay on fox news where he got up and they said and showed the player they said was him danced around after the hit celebrating and now the hit I am now finding it on youtube showing he took the hit, not a hard one, and collapsed right after he got up.
WTH?
Who here actually saw the hit and knows which version they have showed it right? Nana wasnt watching game so idk maybe they showed a highlight of another player dancing or another play.

NATHANIEL RUSSELL @FREETHINKER23
02 January, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Couple things...... reports say he did not die. He has all vital signs back and he has been intubated, he is in critical condition.

Also, I am a 15 year football referee for High School and College. I have seen this happen before, way before the jab. It was a pretty hard collision to the chest area. So many things could have happened to cause the collapse.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 January, 11:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
02 January, 10:39
I wonder if this will finally be the collapse of a vaxxed athlete that cannot be ignored. Too many people saw it. Too many people talking about it.

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
02 January, 11:21
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
there was contact, a hit, no matter how slight, they will have excuses!
These people’s cognitive dissonance is so crazy at this point.
It would maybe be a sliggt wakeup for some if he was just standing around and there was zero contact.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 January, 10:31
😢😔🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 January, 10:21
The NFL is directly responsible.

If the man dies (or has died), it’s murder and the NFL is complicit.

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
02 January, 10:12
i watched him stand up... no direct hit.. and he literally fell backwards needing CPR. CBS reported he was “administered oxygen”.

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
02 January, 10:12
i watched him stand up... no direct hit.. and he literally fell backwards needing CPR. CBS reported he was “administered oxygen”.

J J Larr @3JJL
02 January, 10:09
💕 🙏🙏🙏 🏈 Damar Hamlin 🏈 🙏🙏🙏 💕

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
02 January, 10:09
sometimes we need to remember that some people arent aware of the unconscious reaction thing ..

you see it now more than ever when you witness a mass reaction.

this will definitely open a few eyes.

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
02 January, 10:23
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
"A few" Possibly staged ??