Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 January, 09:28
Buffalo Bills nfl player dropped on the field at 8:55:03pm

they administered cpr for over 15 mins then took him off the field with oxygen mask on

pray for this young man..

we know why this happened

he is 23.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
He took a serious blow to the chest and neck. I sure hope that it's not vaccine related.
09:44 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Juno in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 January, 09:54
In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication
It wasn’t serious, The WHOLE thing is a WWF show. Nobody can change my mind. I can’t unsee the symbolism & Fake ass 9/11 type seriousness of the 🐎💩. Showing players numbers at certain times like the team praying. The whole thing is ghey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
02 January, 10:00
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Yeah, I haven't paid attention football for almost 20 years when I stopped playing in high school. Serious may be subjective but I sure wouldn't want to take a hit like that. I don't think I would be able to get up at all.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
02 January, 10:05
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
My hubs and I were just talking about it and feel like it's staged to some degree: as I stated a bit ago, perhaps this is the beginning of the end of the deep state NFL. At any rate, I agree with you.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 January, 09:45
In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication