Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
Buffalo Bills nfl player dropped on the field at 8:55:03pm

they administered cpr for over 15 mins then took him off the field with oxygen mask on

pray for this young man..

we know why this happened

he is 23.
09:28 PM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
02 January, 09:55
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
This feels weird. What if this is the begining of the end of the Deep State NFL. They NEVER suspend a game.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 January, 09:53
Dear God please send this young-man healing energy.
His poor Mother is needing help too please
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
02 January, 10:13
In response arba happihr to her Publication
💕 🙏🙏🙏 🏈 Damar Hamlin. 🏈 🙏🙏🙏 💕

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
02 January, 10:14
In response arba happihr to her Publication
AU prayers up !!!!

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
02 January, 09:44
He took a serious blow to the chest and neck. I sure hope that it's not vaccine related.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 January, 09:45
In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 January, 09:54
In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication
It wasn’t serious, The WHOLE thing is a WWF show. Nobody can change my mind. I can’t unsee the symbolism & Fake ass 9/11 type seriousness of the 🐎💩. Showing players numbers at certain times like the team praying. The whole thing is ghey.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 January, 09:36
So very sad, I doubt with what we know, that he is alright!